Reviews for Broken
lootmagoot chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
If you thought Angel was a brat,say hello to Tabitha! who's also a ungrateful bitch!
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
So many chafes happening. No more Neo. A little foreshadow in Tabby leaving sort of. And Tammie .. well that was expected. And no one cared for Naomi so yeah. nothing new.
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
Now I got to go read Lord of the Flies. Whenever a fanfiction mentions a quote a song a book movie whatever. I like have to read it.
poor Tyler.
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Poor Tyler. He's got it tough. Man and he becomes sick again. Id hate that.

Isn't Ricky the name of Sam and Neos daughter? The world goes round. Lol.
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You do too have a life! A life being an aweso me person and updating these stories for almost 5 years. You are like my inspiration. Or whatever.

I usually don't do reviews like this to people. But your stories really make me happy. Don't think that I do this for all the people I read for.. you freaking are like on my list of favorite people. Next to Arthur Ward. Like if someone asked who's your favorite author id say fallen ark angel. They'd be like wuhhgh? Id be like shooshyeahh.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
aw that's so cute
emowriter chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
I really wanna know why Tabitha hates Tyler and what Tyler writes about! This story is awesome, are you going to continue?
emowriter chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Love. That was awesome...dialogue. Oh and the part when Tyler says, "And one day I want you to tell me what I ever did to make you hate me so much." Was so sad! I mean, I've always wondered why she hates him.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow. strong first sentence you've got there. It just caught my eye. Might have to read it away from my innocent brother though...I actually havn't read the rest of the chapter yet, just thought I would make a comment right away.
P0isonGhost chapter 30 . 8/13/2011
Holy fuck. Tabitha has turned full-time bitch. She wants to find Lydia, and has, well, we'll see how that turns out, eh? I fly liked the crack Luther made about being in a story with a sick author. TEEHEE. I want Tyler to make amends with Alex, I rly do think they are good friends-and it shud that way, if not more. Keep on writing Fallen, cuz I will never stop reading. I'm sure these stories will eventually inspire spin-offs, I mean, I wud write one if I didn't have a huge writers block. The only thing I have written is a SongFic, which is good but lamer than a story like this. Anyway,

-Luv from P0isonGhost.
dismembered constellations chapter 30 . 8/8/2011
I love this series of stories, they're amazing.
Dark chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
Absolutely amazing. I have been folowing your series since forever and I hope you start writing the next squeal. Sorry, I just can't wait for your stories. I love them and it was sad that neo left yet in a way, as you had written, fair. Well, I will be waiting and checking for the next squeal. Its like I dont want the series to finish at all. Your an excellent author and I greatly appreciate the effort you put in to write these stories but please dont stop. :)

Dark XD
Vaala chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
Can't wait for the next one. UPDATE.
iLuVtOwRiTe1998 chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
OMFG! Best. Chapter. EVER! Please have another story up soon! PLEEAAASSSE!

Black and blue chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
Just finished reading and already can't wait for another story. Though on the outside I look calm in the inside I'm jumping up and down for the new story. Do you have any recommendations for other stories to read?