Reviews for His Name
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
XD That is awesome. lol
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Well, for goodness' sake, here I thought I was clever thinking up "John Doe" as his legal name! You beat me to it! I like your explanation, that he was saved because he was the most important person of his planet. I felt a little "ping" of poignancy when he got all puffed up because he finally got to tell someone that. And got to tell someone who cares deeply for him. Also liked Roxanne's spin on it, that she's really in a fairy tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
auuu quien dice que el nonbre no interbiene en la vida a seguir de un niƱo
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love this!
spiderwebbed chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I've been reading your stories ever since someone posted about one of them on Tumblr. They're really good! This one made me laugh a lot. I love it! _
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved the explanation for his real name, very well thought out. I've got to agree with Your Worshipfulness, though, 'Blue Blood' would have been the perfect title.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh my God, how have I not read this before? I loved it-and I actually think Blue Blood would have been a great title for this piece. Truly awesome-one of the best theories I have ever read for Megamind's name.

Your Worshipfulness
Lucenera88 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I had read your stories before but never left a review for I couldn't sign in for some reason... anyhow that's the very first time I read this one, and I like it a lot: I had written a small fanfiction (in italian language though)about what was Megamind's name, but I realized I wasn't that caring for details as you have been in your story. I just tried to think of what could be Megamind and Metroman's real names, but did not think about things like legally changing his name - which makes perfectly sense! - or what was his original name and the reason for having been picked as the only survivor from his planet.

I really like your stories and the way you portrait Megamind - he looks so royal indeed.

Vicky
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love your shorts so much, this one's great. Perfect explanation for Megamind's name/backstory, I can't stand any of the actual alien name things that are around , but this makes total sense and is actually kinda cute. Good work!
Shme chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
lol that was super cute! I really enjoyed that!
zabchan chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I Like your take! This is now my head-canon. Great job!

'especially like the line about not being able to glare at her anymore
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
:D
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
doesn't really matter though i really liked this anyway -Let God bless u!, Avi .
Lampyridae92 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Yay, more people using John Doe. I think I was one of the first to use that one
Artisa chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hmm, actually his blood COULD be blue for all we know! :D

OMG just gasped humourously when I read 'John Doe' and then burst out laughing when I read 'Overlord'! XD XD

Ah Warden, his guardian in so many ways! Can't help but to love the fact that Warden really cared for little Overlord! :D

I honestly really love the idea some people use that he could be royalty! Would be a cool concept to explore if they ever made a sequel! _