Reviews for The MASK of Miracle City
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
great trilogy but you know what I don't get how did Frieda sisters get in Manny house.
TCD JR2012 chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
This is a awwwwwwwwwsome story's man!You got to make more I know it will be great. THANKS FOR THE FUNNNNNNNY STUFF!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
Chief Suarez Reminds Me Ltd. Kellaway From The Mask Cartoon Because Both Of Them Are Cops & Have One Thing In Common... To Arrest The Mask. But Like Kellaway, Suarez Never Got Him. Good Idea Making Chief Suarez The Kellaway In This Story, KEEP ON WRITING!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Sssssmokin
AVP5 chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
What an ending well done again and it seems maria took it well...well as better as I assumed she would. Awwwww the happy couples are all having a good time. Frida's dad should give up since he will never catch the mask if he keeps getting away like he always does. And I am I wonder what the prince of doom will come up for revenge next time. Thanks for the story and goodbye again.
AVP5 chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Mikla failed again only this time at least he didn't get beaten up by the mask. Wow first the mask max and now frida...whose next manny or maybe his dad? Heck maybe chris's mom could be next who knows. Finally chris and zoe said they love each other nice job looking forward to the ending which I hope comes out soon.
AVP5 chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
Whoa nice chapter and it seems now our young heroes are given a almost imposible choice. Save chris and doom the world or keep the mask away and lead chris to his death. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Oh boy if they do find out chris is the mask then he is going to have a lot of trouble explaining it to his family especially to manny and zoe who seem to have had the most trouble with mask especially to zoe after what happened in this chapter with him kissing her. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
Hehehehe as always you find ways to crack me up and I see you borrowed something from looney tunes. That little song and dance you had mask play for the bad guys was one I remember quite well...don't you agree doc? Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
Awwwww I wanted to know what happened...please update soon I want to know please.
AVP5 chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
I wonder what mask did to the weasel and what will happen when they arrive update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
It seems spike will never learn and now mask and tigre are teaming up...what an unlikly team but then again we have had plenty in the cartoon and real world. Rock n sock...good times oh well nice job and I wonder if those two can team up long enough to save frida. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
Nice chapter and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next especially if frida will tell manny how she feels. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Well it seems if chris wants to keep himself out of trouble he may need to return those items the mask took. Otherwise if the cops find out he is the mask there could be trouble. I like this chapter especially how this reminded me of a bugs bunny and sam episode. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Awww nice even though they say their not love birds I disagree especially the way it ended. Update when you can please.