Reviews for Our Everlasting Romance
sue30 chapter 25 . 11/6
This story is sweet and really enjoyed reading it. I. Really can't wait tI'll you add more to this one, I really want to know what happens next.
Horselover15678 chapter 25 . 7/3
I love the story please continue.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
Ur story is great! I just love it!
Sotam chapter 25 . 4/3/2014
I loved the chapter, I hope rin and Sesshomaru have more moments together who knows in some trip kissus
Ally97 chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
Loved it
SesshRin4ever chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
ThIs is a great story, I hope you updated soon and finish the story, it is a great beautiful story :)
SnowFlakeWinters chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
I have been reading your stories off and on for a week and I am a fan. You have inspired me so much I have alerts on all of your stories except the Mortal Instruments one...I have like 6 chapters on my Vampire kisses and two on my Inuyasha. I just never post because I am to lazy to type it all up. I feel where your coming from on why you dont update that often. Just relax take it easy and let it flow. I usually set an amount of content per chapter and cut it off there. It also leaves amazing cliffhangers. Well I look forward to you writing...have fun.
SnowFlakeWinters chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
i know its too late but i like Kankuro for a boy!
Sotam chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
I love your stories I love this couple sesshy and rin, agorasobre the chapter think rin should charge the sesshy names of friends who he was at the bar because he did not say. rin ta with a very big sexual appetite saw poor sesshy will be finished will ask Council to his father inutaisho about it. kkk kissus
Onedaynottoday chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Wow this is an amazing story! Please update soon!
Iwantsesshysbod chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Omg this is so good! I couldn't imagine having 12 children or being pregnant for so long dad you make is seem easy
Love ya chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
OMG! I lve your writing! MORE MORE MORE MORE! Actually just yesturday i thought about this story and thought "I really want her to write more!" And you did!
Lemieux chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Hello I just started reading ur story a few days ago and I just wanted to say thank you :D I've been searching for a story bout sessy and rin having kids falling in love and a story that goes through the pregnancy! :) as for baby names I would suggust looking online at different culturel names there's a lot of good ones but katrina is a nice name ffor a girl. And I do hope u make a sequel :) thanks again :)
KirsteinBae chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
This is so good! I cant wait for the next chapter! I lve how you gave them 12 kids! I would die. But cant wait!
Coolio2839 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Sesshomaru broke the door down - read
Me having reaction-XD XD XD