Reviews for SOUL
pbadeaux10 chapter 14 . 11/30/2019
This story has blown me away. I love, love it! Please come back and finish it!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2018
Omg! How did I not notice this wasn’t finished?! Nooooo! That was so jarring...I really hope one day you got back to this amazing story, I NEED to know what happens with these two!
ninny 1 chapter 13 . 4/25/2018
This is the second time I’ve read this intriguing story I’ve loved it both times I just wish there was more
It doesn’t seem finished
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2018
Why is Edward trying out so many girls? Hes kissing rose, hes straight up making out with alice, he touching tanyas boobs.

Rose, Alice, and Tanya...he shouldn't be touching anyone of them. His sisters from twilight and the cum dumpster.

I'm fucking done, I cant read anymore of this garbage.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
so Edward is what? gonna lightly lust his way through every female in twilight until he gets to bella?

WTF?
LaPumuckl chapter 14 . 1/29/2018
I'm sorry to see this wasn't - as I expected - a completed story and since it's been years since you stopped writing it, probably won't be continued...

But if you still think about it, be assured you'll have at least one person waiting to find out what happens next for them - all of them not only Bella and Edward; )
ninny 1 chapter 14 . 8/2/2017
Oh my god no this is a wonderful story like Edwards writing it makes you crave more I hope you decide to finish bella and Edwards adventure
sunburnesd chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
This is one of my favorite twilight fics! Even makes me almost believe in true love
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 14 . 6/6/2017
This story is everything! I wished you would come back. It's so ironic, because I literally saw the resemblance between the widow spider and bella. Quite literally, her lecture compared to how edward and bella are. This had me crying with joy and frustration. I just don't want edward to be miserable, he's just about the most perfect man ever.
kok chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
how old is she?
gh chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
is he gonna flirt his way through his entire "family" from twilight? is esme the next girl he'll be jacking off to?
this is fucking disgusting
jk chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
aaaannnnnd it keeps getting worse. Edward kissing rose? NNO FUCKING THANK YOU..
ANNND IM OUT!
jk chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
wtf? did I seriously just read Edward jacking off to rose? fucking gross!
trying to lose readers on the first chapter huh? good job
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2016