Reviews for Move, Countermove
missie123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Please continue this is magnificent and I would love to hear more
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
fic your super

Is what you can tell me the result please
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is great. You should consider continuing it. I'd like to know how the rest of the story plays out.
pp chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Since there aren't many Nikita/Alex fan fictions out there yet, I kept coming back to re-read this story. It's definitely one of my favorites :) I love your writing style and the way you described characters' interaction, PLEASE write more stories about them!
Raising-Hell14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Micheal is an asshole but i srill loved it. Nikita was so sweet to Alex while she was crying and that girly comment was so an 'awwww' moment.
orgasmic chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Thank you for this and all of your Alekita stories! I was so worried you were finished with Alex & Nikita stories once they definitively fell into AU territory, but happily I was wrong... Please keep them coming :-)
Divine Fighter chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Very beautifully writen, this how I wish the episode would have been like! Nikita/Alex FTW!
justme chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awesome! Thanks!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Absolutely loved it. I wish that had happened.

AlexiaCornelius chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I like it! Please keep updating your stories! I love Alex/Nikita. Perfect chemistry!
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was beautifully written. You give them so much humanity. Even Michael, in his own self serving way doesn't want to hurt them.

Love how you describe the physical interaction between Alex and Nikita. Not torrid or salacious, only desire and that hint of desperation that two people in love have for each other.
ciaranoelle chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Update more nikita/alex stories! Good!
Tsukanda chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's so great to see another Nikita fanfiction from you!

I must admit, I wish that this happened instead. Nikita's love and selflessness for Alex outshines all the other relationships she has with other characters.

Although, it lacks the "Ask me how I got here" part, which was badass as hell, this was a great read. I'm definitely looking forward to more Nikita fanfiction from you!