Reviews for The Wedding
Sundepender chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this story is really confusing. The fact Naruto is very different doesn't help. How did Hinata fall for Sasuke and if she really loved Naruto in the past and gave up because she thought he was dead I'm pretty sure she would have ran right into his arms. Not to mention I'm sure there would have been a bigger confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke. Hinata also would have given more of a straight answer. Just my opinion.

~Sundepender
shy hinata girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is from "La boda" de Aventura, don't listen to the other reviewers, they just don't understand Bachata and spanish. When i was reading it; i could sing the lyrics in spanish with it, I'm hispanic but i can't translate that good. That was a good story 5-stars!
Suave Jiraiya chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
No plot, no conclusion, no closure, the emotions seemed forced, and all the characters were completely ooc. I would delete this story and try again before anyone else endures the pain of reading this.
ferduran chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
the worst i ever read
Batros940 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow, I'm surprised Naruto didn't have a fight with Sasuke for taking Hinata. It would have been a chance to see who Hinata really loves.