Reviews for The Insidious Institute
OrangeFlamingo chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but Kate didn't pass the test originally. Great story though, I can't wait for more.
Sadly I only just now got the joke about the code name 'Number Two'. Bit slow, I am.
Speedreader533 chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Please continue this is such a cool idea. I wanna meet the boys! Obviously the girls will get along, Klaus will probably be friends with Sticky and the babies will probably get along...where does that leave Rynie?
Jake Castaway chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I like the way you wrote it. Very...how do you describe it? Snicket-y.
AdventuresInTheSueniverse chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
AdventuresInTheSueniverse chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Great chapter! This is a great idea for a crossover :)
BlueAndBronze11 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
You'll probably never read this, but I'm so happy that someone's done a crossover of ASOUE and the MBS!
Thank you!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
hey! update! update! please?
Adina chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I absolutely loved how you took Lemony Snicket's style and made it your own
emmak9 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
It said in the book that Kate didn't make the test, she got in the next phase by helping the pencil woman out of the room with the parents. At least, that is what i think it said in the book. Correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that, I love the fanfic, and I am looking forward to reading the rest. :)

-emmak9
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
you need to write more! i'm hooked!
TheKnowledgePool chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Are you going to finish this fic?
turn out fine chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
these two stories actually work really well together. the preface was great, you must be channeling Lemony Snickett's spirit or something:)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
please continue this. this was really entertaining.
countingbullets chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
OOOOH! This is really good! I hope you decide to update randomly...
I was never one to like the Mysterious Benadict Society, but reading this makes me want to read them again...I might just do that!
Ivy000 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I LOVE THIS! DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING!