Reviews for The Insidious Institute
Jake Castaway chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I like the way you wrote it. Very...how do you describe it? Snicket-y.
MaraMania chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
MaraMania chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Great chapter! This is a great idea for a crossover :)
Goldie Roth chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
You'll probably never read this, but I'm so happy that someone's done a crossover of ASOUE and the MBS!
Thank you!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
hey! update! update! please?
Adina chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I absolutely loved how you took Lemony Snicket's style and made it your own
emmak9 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
It said in the book that Kate didn't make the test, she got in the next phase by helping the pencil woman out of the room with the parents. At least, that is what i think it said in the book. Correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that, I love the fanfic, and I am looking forward to reading the rest. :)

-emmak9
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
you need to write more! i'm hooked!
TheKnowledgePool chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Are you going to finish this fic?
turn out fine chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
these two stories actually work really well together. the preface was great, you must be channeling Lemony Snickett's spirit or something:)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
please continue this. this was really entertaining.
countingbullets chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
OOOOH! This is really good! I hope you decide to update randomly...
I was never one to like the Mysterious Benadict Society, but reading this makes me want to read them again...I might just do that!
Ivy000 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I LOVE THIS! DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING!
Reese S. Quill chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Interesting connection- I would never have thought of that! I'm going to love seeing what happens. Do the siblings get rescued from their fate? Don't leave me hanging. :)
Emily Ebriection chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
The whole Sunny thing was a cool idea, but I somehow feel that Sunny is a bit too smart to do that. Otherwise, I believe you have a nice writing style. Hope you update soon and end the hiatus! :-)

P.S. I voted on your poll, and I believe everyone generally assumes that the IDV slithered off somewhere, while the islanders died, the last people infected b the MM.