Reviews for Meet The Warblers
KLAINEBOWED chapter 22 . 10/8
It isn't a real song. Trust me, I looked it up.
I love it!
Love it love it love it. Thank youuuuu!
Yay! Can't wait to see what happens next:)
This is perfection ️
smilesforklaine chapter 1 . 8/8
I love this! It's sooooo cute and sweet!
Lee1234 chapter 52 . 6/13
Please update when you can need to know what happens next
the-power-of-love chapter 52 . 3/27
Loved the chapters update soon please
nomorecandles chapter 50 . 3/24
Yes! love the Burt-Kurt relationshiplooking forward to the next chapter
nomorecandles chapter 52 . 3/24
nawwwwww such cuties! cannot wait for more
mlkalmar chapter 52 . 3/6
So sweet. So happy to see them together. Love the first date. Can't wait to see what's next! Although I suspect a little heartbreak soon knowing canon. Thank you!
mlkalmar chapter 34 . 3/4
Am I the only one like seriously pissed off at Blaine and think Kurt needs to give him the heave-ho? I love Klaine but I think Kurt is being a real wimp and not standing up for himself and that Blaine is a complete and utter jerk. Sigh. I know it ends well but I'm still just annoyed with both of them!
I hate mosquitos chapter 32 . 2/16
I sat down and watched the "Don't you want me" video on youtube. I had forgotten how "Ganny's nightgown' Rachel's dress looked. With as much alcohol as she had been drinking, I am amazed that she could do all the jumping she did.

Puck wearing what I have to assume was Lauren's glasses-adorable.

Did Rachel and Blaine actually go upstairs, or was that a figment of your imagination?

Initially when I saw this episode, I thought Rachel was horrible for making out with Blaine, despite knowing how Kurt felt about Blaine. Then I remembered that they were both drunk, and thus had a drunk excuse. However, the next day when she is sober and Kurt kindly helps her clean up, and when she decides to go out with Blaine, then she is insensitive to her supposed good friend.

I see that an upcoming episode is the where the Warblers perform "Animal." I just watched that song, and it is funny to see Kurt's movement and facial expressions. I look forward to reading your description.

I want you to know that this story is my guilty pleasure before I go to bed, and when I get up in the morning. I usually read it on my tablet, and it is much harder to leave a review there as I cannot type 10 fingered on the small keyboard, like I can on a full size keyboard. Thus the limited number of reviews.
nomorecandles chapter 51 . 2/12
awwwwww yes defo excited! cannot wait
the-power-of-love chapter 50 . 2/10
Awwww to cute loved the chapter