Reviews for Meet The Warblers
Ahhh, please update, I'll love you forever :3
Emma chapter 47 . 1/17
My favorite fanfic I've ever read. PLEASE KEEP GOING
Cool story!
Definitely one of the best and most original fics out there, this is absolutely awesome, even if the Warblers didn't change their style and win Regionals... Please tell me you will continue writing it!
kinda.gleeky chapter 47 . 11/25/2015
Please tell me your continuing this? Please?
TheFrenchGirl chapter 47 . 9/16/2015
OMG ! This is clearly one of the best Klaine's fanfic I've ever reed!
I love how you describe Kurt's feelings and how Blaine is not just all kind and all but can also hurt people (this should not be a good point, someone hurting another but what I mean is that, in lots of fanfics Blaine is just 'the good guy" and Kurt is the only one to make mistakes).
So thank you for writting this, please, pleeeeease, keep on writting new chapters ('cause you're awesome) and good luck with that.

PS: I'm really sorry if some of my sentences sonds weird or are totally wrong but I'm French and, of course I'm lurning english but this isn't my mother tongue and even if I do my best i make a lots of errors (don't even know if that sentence means something).
LOVE - TheFrenchGirl
the-power-of-love chapter 47 . 8/27/2015
Awwwwww to cute
an admirer chapter 47 . 8/24/2015
I can honestly say this is the best fanfiction (of ANY book or show or whatever) that I have read in a long time, it was adorable and the original characters were wonderful. You said english wasn't your first language, but aside from a few awkward word choices it seemed pretty great to me - I've seen native english speakers do a much worse job. This entire story was so cute to read, you're an amazingly talented writer, please keep it up and write more!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 47 . 8/23/2015
KLAINE MAKEOUTS? THAT WAS UNEXPECTED

*breathes heavily*

Overall, would you believe that I am glad that this chapter was not your usual "monster chapter"? I think the length was just so. It was very nice too, and the scene with the Warblers at the restaurant sure built up my appetite :)

I hope you will update soon!

- Cherry
Sofia Michelle chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
Love it! I'm actually curious and excited with that comment of the terror Kurt had when Blaine said they were moving a little fast and the to they have to have
the-power-of-love chapter 46 . 8/6/2015
awwwwww loved this chapter
nomorecandles chapter 46 . 8/4/2015
Loved the Wes/Blaine chat, and cannot wait to have a bit more Klaine, or see the Warblers reactions to it! :))))
Update again soon! :D
Mara xx
Hazy84 chapter 46 . 8/3/2015
Awwww such a good chapter. I loved reading Blaine's reasoning behind not doing anything with Kurt sooner. Definitely makes the wait more worthwhile.
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 46 . 8/3/2015
I am really so very glad for both having you update this, as well for the fact that Kurt and Blaine managed to clean up things between them - Blaine's speech was very moving, I enjoyed reading it a lot (My heart might have melted once or twice during it, to be perfectly honest)

Overall, very nice chapter, with a very fitting title - I can't wait for the next update!

- Cherry

P.S - Since Blaine is a junior in this fic, I am wondering how would you explain the fact that he is a junior again in season 3?
Sofia Michelle chapter 46 . 8/3/2015
Oh puh-lease Blaine you are practically married to Kurt right now! Love it more asap