Reviews for Meet The Warblers
McVitie chapter 45 . 6/11
Holy shit, when you started writing this I was 10. When I READ this the first time, I was 14. My 16th birthday was 4 days ago, on Monday. That is serious dedication - I can't finish fics I started ten minutes ago.
Just to let you know, I've completely fucked my life with this fic. I'm doing my GCSEs and I've been reading this instead of revising, like a LOT haha. Not that I wouldn't have found something else to distract me anyway, but still.
I love this fic just as much as I did the first time reading it! Charlie is still insane and funny, and it's been long enough since I read that I actually didn't remember any of the plot really, so it was like reading for the first time again. There are more chapters now though! I think it was on 39 last time? I was really sad when I realised that I'd almost finished :(
I can't believe that Glee has actually ended omg. Does this mean you're going to stop writing this, since you've done RegionalsKlaine now, or are you going to keep plodding along with it? (aa sorry for my wording that sounds mean, I'm inarticulate.) Also, if you're even still writing (I wouldn't blame you if not!) will you be diverging from canon and keeping Kurt at Dalton when he would've gone back?
I can't remember where I was going with this; all I even wanted to say was that I love this just as much, maybe even more because I'm older than when I first read it and can appreciate how absolutely fantastic your story is :) thank you so much for writing, and I commend your dedication!

PS: I've re-read Meet Blaine and some of your other stories too. All fantastic :)
marauders4200italia chapter 45 . 4/29
I really wish you will continue this, but just saying YOU DESERVE MORE FAVOURITES CUZ THIS IS AWESOME!
thunderwhenitrains chapter 45 . 4/9
Hey. So. Remember me? I used to review all your stories once upon a time. Ahem. Well. I just got back to all this today. My vacation started a couple of weeks back and my inbox was flooded. It was awesome to see Meet the Warblers chapters again because it quickly became one of my favourite stories and as I always say, I love your characterisation. These chapters were so lovely and God, satisfying really. Regionals always makes me kind of sad. Oh, and I'm really glad Wes and David are so happy and in love. Their relationship is one of my favourites actually. To be honest, I don't even feel like following the show anymore. It feels like all the characters have been turned into zombies. I do love this story and I'm sure however you choose to end it, it will be phenomenal and tooth ache inducing. I can't wait for more adorable scenes because you write the cutest interactions. I missed Charlie. He never stops making me laugh. Gah. I've been away for too long. This was definitely a treat though. :D Love, a stranger.
P.S: In the words of Jim Reeves, a stranger's just a friend you do not know.
nomorecandles chapter 45 . 4/3
Yay! Cannot wait for lots of klaine cuteness :D
Always love it when you update, and I'm already looking forward to the next one! :D
Mara xx
EmerC chapter 45 . 4/2
Okay, I really like this story and seeing the background to some of Blaine's actions that really annoyed me in canon. Keep up the good work!
iluvglee1 chapter 45 . 4/1
I love this story. Can't wait for more! U r doing amazing!
the-power-of-love chapter 45 . 3/30
Awwwwwww
GleeKlainefan36 chapter 45 . 3/30
Really can't wait to read more... been forever since I had the chance to read the first 44 chapters so going back to read that now and can't wait to read chapter 46 when it gets posted.
ActuallyCassyA chapter 45 . 3/30
Here I was, desperately looking for a reason to stop studying maths for my finals; so I checked my E-Mails and imagine my joy when I saw this story was updated :D
No seriously, this was great as always. Great to see the New Direction's reactions and looking forward to what the Warblers have in store :)
Great job, and I'm looking forward to your next update, as always :)
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 45 . 3/30
It is as if you sensed that I was re-reading "Meet The Warblers" at the moment... Really nice chapter, if not a bit long. I enjoyed it quite a bit :) Can't wait for the next one! :)

And question for you - Do you know how many chapters are you gonna write? Also, did you watch the sixth season of Glee?

- Cherry
Sofia Michelle chapter 45 . 3/29
Glad the warblers stuck with the decision that Klaine should sing together ! Ant wait for that celebration dinner! More asap
Warriorsgirl chapter 45 . 3/29
I was looking for a hood Klaine doc and you post a new chapter. Loved this! Can't wait for more.
Sofia Michelle chapter 44 . 2/16
Well hello! Im new to this story and I just have I say it's amazing! I always wondered Klaine story when they were in dalton and not involved with ND. I just absolutely love it! An i have to agree with Christopher when Blaine unknowingly was emotionally abstinence to Kurt, I'm glad he has realized this and will do everything to make it up to Kurt and Kurt won't forgive him easily. Ae you watching season 6?! Because I just laughe so much while reading the Jeremiah incident, because (spoiler) it is mention on a Klaine scene. Honestly that's what in enjoying of season 6 all the references to the questions and cliffhangers fans ask about previous seasons. Anyways cannot wait until the next chapter and to see what is the song Blaine has chosen!
the-power-of-love chapter 44 . 1/25
awwww Chris need to give Kurt and Blaine a chance as well. and see that Kurt is happy with Blaine
Warriorsgirl chapter 44 . 1/23
This was a great chapter, as soon as I got the notification i jumped :)