Reviews for Meet The Warblers
nomorecandles chapter 50 . 3/24
Yes! love the Burt-Kurt relationshiplooking forward to the next chapter
nomorecandles chapter 52 . 3/24
nawwwwww such cuties! cannot wait for more
mlkalmar chapter 52 . 3/6
So sweet. So happy to see them together. Love the first date. Can't wait to see what's next! Although I suspect a little heartbreak soon knowing canon. Thank you!
mlkalmar chapter 34 . 3/4
Am I the only one like seriously pissed off at Blaine and think Kurt needs to give him the heave-ho? I love Klaine but I think Kurt is being a real wimp and not standing up for himself and that Blaine is a complete and utter jerk. Sigh. I know it ends well but I'm still just annoyed with both of them!
I hate mosquitos chapter 32 . 2/16
I sat down and watched the "Don't you want me" video on youtube. I had forgotten how "Ganny's nightgown' Rachel's dress looked. With as much alcohol as she had been drinking, I am amazed that she could do all the jumping she did.

Puck wearing what I have to assume was Lauren's glasses-adorable.

Did Rachel and Blaine actually go upstairs, or was that a figment of your imagination?

Initially when I saw this episode, I thought Rachel was horrible for making out with Blaine, despite knowing how Kurt felt about Blaine. Then I remembered that they were both drunk, and thus had a drunk excuse. However, the next day when she is sober and Kurt kindly helps her clean up, and when she decides to go out with Blaine, then she is insensitive to her supposed good friend.

I see that an upcoming episode is the where the Warblers perform "Animal." I just watched that song, and it is funny to see Kurt's movement and facial expressions. I look forward to reading your description.

I want you to know that this story is my guilty pleasure before I go to bed, and when I get up in the morning. I usually read it on my tablet, and it is much harder to leave a review there as I cannot type 10 fingered on the small keyboard, like I can on a full size keyboard. Thus the limited number of reviews.
nomorecandles chapter 51 . 2/12
awwwwww yes defo excited! cannot wait
the-power-of-love chapter 50 . 2/10
Awwww to cute loved the chapter
I hate mosquitos chapter 23 . 1/31
I have been following your story for a while now, but not taken the time to review your fun story.

This chapter made me look up this song on you-tube. The faces Kurt makes throughout the performance are funny-"I am singing along because I am a good friend, but I am not happy about it." Thanks for reminding me of a fun performance.

BTW-I love Charlie. Thanks for creating such a fun original character.
the-power-of-love chapter 49 . 1/15
Loved the chapter it was cute
nomorecandles chapter 49 . 1/15
loved that chapter, maybe partially cause you used a song by my favourite duo everand I'm happy to have shorter chapters often, however you want to post I'm happy with tbhexcited for more
This is my favourite fic ever! Im not even a gleek or whatever, i just stumbled on this accidentally and now im checking it like every day for an update. Please please never let this end! I cant find any others i like this much!
-N
IM SO GLAD THIS IS BACK. Honestly it's probably my favorite fanfic and it brought back so many memories :)
Thenchick chapter 48 . 1/5
I always felt that warblers needed more screen time. Post more plz
Also Kurt should stay at dalton, it will look better on college applications and he might get in NYADA the first time...
the-power-of-love chapter 48 . 1/3
I love the chapter even the Klaine moments
jollymus chapter 48 . 1/1
Yay you're back! Can't wait to read the continuationofthis fic :D