Reviews for Carbon Monoxide
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/30
I loved this, there is a part of me that wishes to read it all over again, it was beautifully written and the emotions were spot on.

I will deferentially be reading this again and again throughout the days :D

Keep up the fantastic work :D
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 8/16
A peaceful way to go, the sort of sudden departure usually driven more from behind the scenes of a show than anything in the plot. Certainly explains the headaches, although it is possible to go like this even without a faulty heater to explain it. Thank you for posting!
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed your take on the character death. I too am over the going out in a blaze of glory endings- so this was really refreshing and great!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/26
That is incredibly sad, and yet also very realistic. Not just in their reactions, but that sometimes, there is no big fanfare, no villain to fight against. Sometimes, death just happens, quietly and without warning.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dude that was so depressing. Loved it.
MossiStone chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Alitote chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
seriously though, I commend anyone who can make you go from happy or neautral to sad (or the other way around, or another way to another round in general). Keep writing!
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh this was such a sad story, so painful to read.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, I truly hope this doesn't happen. It's very sad, but I read about a family recently that met Reid's same fate. The family won a mountain retreat vacation from their church. They were a beautiful family shown on the news in photos they took upon their arrival to the large, spacious cabin they won their stay in. They all died that first night from a falty heating and ventilation system. I remember feeling the senseless loss, like they were my own family. I remember crying while watching the news story; like I cried while reading this. Sad!
looooooooord chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Holy crap, man ... you actually got tears appearing in my eyes. I just never read a story like that ... actually, I have, but it's never that emotionally draining. Yeah. I'm gonna have to call my boyfriends, Ben and Jerry...
Daiz2241 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
i feel like crying...great story though
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was so sad I cried an I read a few times before I posted a review. and it made me cry everytime. THe silent killer took reid that stinks.
Boshoku chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Amazing, poignant, hits you right in the chest and stays. Fantastic handling of such a heartbreaking situation. A few grammar errors and spelling here and there, but nothing hat truly took away from the story. Great work.
Kayla chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I have read several Reid dies fics, and I usually find them annoying. This is the only one that made me cry.