Reviews for Carbon Monoxide
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 2/1
sad
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dude that was so depressing. Loved it.
MossiStone chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
H
Alitote chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
SAD! DEPRESSING! AHHH! GOOD JOB YOU GOT AT MY HEART STRINGS!
seriously though, I commend anyone who can make you go from happy or neautral to sad (or the other way around, or another way to another round in general). Keep writing!
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh this was such a sad story, so painful to read.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, I truly hope this doesn't happen. It's very sad, but I read about a family recently that met Reid's same fate. The family won a mountain retreat vacation from their church. They were a beautiful family shown on the news in photos they took upon their arrival to the large, spacious cabin they won their stay in. They all died that first night from a falty heating and ventilation system. I remember feeling the senseless loss, like they were my own family. I remember crying while watching the news story; like I cried while reading this. Sad!
Clio Ying chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Holy crap, man ... you actually got tears appearing in my eyes. I just never read a story like that ... actually, I have, but it's never that emotionally draining. Yeah. I'm gonna have to call my boyfriends, Ben and Jerry...
Daiz2241 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
i feel like crying...great story though
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was so sad I cried an I read a few times before I posted a review. and it made me cry everytime. THe silent killer took reid that stinks.
Boshoku chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Amazing, poignant, hits you right in the chest and stays. Fantastic handling of such a heartbreaking situation. A few grammar errors and spelling here and there, but nothing hat truly took away from the story. Great work.
Kayla chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I have read several Reid dies fics, and I usually find them annoying. This is the only one that made me cry.
hairlesspuppyz chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this is brilliantly writen! Loved how you told the story, Still i'm crying my eyes out! How dare you kill reid! But... you did it in such a amazingly writen way, I can't be mad at you for much longer!

- :)
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I don't even watch Criminal Minds, but you got me with that descirption. This is great.
Lillz chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
oh, gawd! this is brilliant and beautiful and terrible and heart-breaking all at the same time. amazingly written and damn depressing. i think you got their different ways of coping and moving on spot-on. the characters were great, the story well written. i still hate you though!

i'd never considered something as prosaic as carbon monoxide poisoning. yet, it fits.

x
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh, my. That was handled very well.