Reviews for Survival Guide to the Criminally Insane Akatsuki
mei-nai chapter 26 . 5/7/2022
if he touches my hair i will chop off his balls and feed them to him.
mei-nai chapter 21 . 5/7/2022
Noooooooooooooooooooo not the 'it'
akatsuki207 chapter 10 . 8/19/2021
...
KirakoshiShinogaya chapter 25 . 4/17/2021
I think my review is quite useless considering this is an already completed story, but just in case, you should hear me out.
(Constructive criticism)
I'd like to see Kate have more personality, I have obviously not finished this but I'd be disappointing to hear otherwise.
Kate only has and being rejected 90% of the time going for her.
As for Hannah, I have a hard time getting a grasp on her personality.
She can be really strange, along with being really normal at times.
Very confusing.
Dessie is too much. She has all the personality going towards her character when Kate barely has any.
I like the plot, but the characters are very unbalanced and weird.
I also don't know if it's just me but I think a lot of people dislike Kate and it's because of her lack of personality.
I recommend that if you ever make a rewrite or a story similar to this, please do plan out their personalities before hand.
I'm sincerely confused.
Nani de gasa?
akatsuki207 chapter 62 . 11/1/2019
humuhumunukunukuapua'a
Cour chapter 71 . 7/29/2019
I really like the pacing of the story so far but now that there is more of a clear plot things are slowing down. For example, each kidnap situation resolved within a few chapters. I'm not a fan of long drawn out fight scenes (honestly I just gaze over them to read dialogue) I guess I'm more interested in character development and that is what makes me enjoy this fiction so much. The characters don't have a unrealistic love at first sight. I do admit I would enjoy Dessie and Hidan to go ahead and get together.

Hidan is my favorite character. The Akatsuki didn't get enough screen time :(. I like that you do not focus on the main characters. I love the Naruto universe. But I hate Naruto. I'm pretty sure that Kakashi is the only reason I continued on with the original series, believe it, that's my ninja way, you know?

I wish Dessie narrated the entire time. She is by far the better of the three. Kate is only bearable because of Mr. Nibbles. It is hard to get a good idea of Hannah's personality really is because she is almost a perfect balance between Dessie and Kate.

This is a terribly long review, I apologize.

In order of my liking most to least: (Based on canon appearance in the series)
1) Hidan
10) stubbing my toes
11) watching two girls one cup
12) Sasori
aziroazideazide chapter 60 . 7/12/2019
Hannah is my fave followed by dessie. I don't like Kate as much but she helps introduce a lot of hilarious bits into the story.
anymous chapter 25 . 6/23/2019
I name my cars too right now I have shinju (pearl) a little silver sports car
Tallow and Port chapter 9 . 2/16/2019
the personalities are a little extreme, but it's fun.
drewsdaredevil chapter 90 . 2/11/2019
That story was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 68 . 8/19/2018
I’m sorry Author, but Hidan was never my favourite person. But in your writing, he’s the best person in the whole freaking world.
2,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »