Reviews for Survival Guide to the Criminally Insane Akatsuki
Yuti-Chan chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
This chapter was really amazing! Lol, Hidan is a jerk and Kakuzu is - perhaps - slightly insane, but they are so cool!

And pairings, hmmm... Kate is my favourite of the girls, so I would love her to be paired up with Deidara or Tobi - or both :D

I mean - opposites attract If Kate is really a weakling (as Hannah says in this chapter)then our hot-headed Dei would have a hard time with her, and this would be interesting. And why did Tobi ignore her so much? He had ony eyes for the other two girls... Poor Kate, she should really catch his attention...
Yuti-Chan chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I cannot wait to read more!

Now I wonder - if Kate is with Deidara and Tobi, will Tobi begin to like her, too? And will Deidara warm up to her? That would be awesome :D I like Kate

And I just love Deidara and Tobi :P

_
Yuti-Chan chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Yay, the girls are back :D
Yuti-Chan chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Poor girls :(
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Great chapter
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awesome beginning of the story :D
CreativityIsWriting chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Love the story keep up the good work! And for coples well I don't really care.
OneshotPrincess chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Hilarious!
Vamp97 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Wow so funny

(I know your weak spot) lol

plz update soon
hakidonmuya chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
hahahahahahahaha!

This story is so funny! When I saw it I was like, "Oh, another mary-sue akatsuki story" but boy was wrong lol...

as for pairings? Well, I'd suggest pairing the akatsuki partners with each other and...the oc's together! That is if your for yaoi and yuri. I'm just not a personal fan of ocxcanon.

But I love your oc's they are hilarious!
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
wow... I love it. This is an awesome story, with a perfect balance of humor and danger.

Keep it up!