Reviews for Survival Guide to the Criminally Insane Akatsuki
Deidei chapter 90 . 6/29/2016
Just finished rereading this entire story at 2:33 am
If that doesn't show how much I love this entire series I don't know what will.

On to the sequel now ..
Deidei chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
I'm rereading this. To bring back memories of how awesome this story was
SixPastMidnight chapter 90 . 6/14/2016
I've already read all three but I figured I may as well review them all...anyway I actually really enjoyed this, I wanted a decent Akatsuki fic and then I got a decent Akatsuki crackfic and it made my day! It's so hard to find good things. And seriously, I love the OCs. Well, Hannah I didn't like so much in this one, but in the next three I love her...although Kate's probably my favourite OC. "Mr Nibbles, rest in peace."
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I found myself laughing at this. And I just came from dozens of naruto fanfics that into drama. And politics. I had been crying, then laughing now. No wonder if my someone think of me as crazy.
xX.bluelight.Xx chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
When I have bad days I always read this and it always brings a smile with laughter to my face i love this story hope you can make more
avatarlemon chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Lmfao this chapter was hysterical. Idk if you read these reviews anymore, but damn, amazing. I was wary about the three girls just appearing there, but its all in good humor, and I'm enjoying it a lot. And honestly, I don't care if there's ever a plot haha (BTW my mother is giving me the weirdest looks for cackling maniacally during dinner)
Anime no Akuma chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Ah ah it's very good!
DarkJewel55 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
tobi is a good boy!
Crazedaman chapter 56 . 10/3/2015
I swear this story always brings a smile to my face
IceStrawberryFreeze chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
All three stories of this, I love it I can't tell which girl I like better. Because I have the monotonous, blunt attitude of Hannah, the innocent side of Kate, then the ' I'll-Beat-The-Fuck-Out-Of-You' protective side of Dessie.
foxfire17 chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
I named my car a little silver Pontiac G6 named Tsukiko (moon child)
Hurr durr chapter 66 . 8/20/2015
Gr8
Mrs. ToraLaw chapter 50 . 8/18/2015
"You got all that from one 'hn'?"
I love how Kisame is the only one that can translate the 'hn' language into one full sentence. LOL!
wordsmith MC chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
This storyyy is awesome and funny too..! Great job author-chan :D
antisocial freak chapter 52 . 7/9/2015
Omg I love this chapter x3 I absolutely love the ending. This story is awesome I love all the chapters
2,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »