Reviews for Clandestine
PS chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Please make a sequel! This was the best Byaren lemon I ever read!
Bunny Stars chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Haha lol, this was an awesome challenge. Some of my friends were over so I had to read this quietly with a straight face...this story was awesome! :)
Addicted reader chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
o.m.g best fanfic ever! and me I think you should do a byaren/grimichi!
did I mentions I'm in L.O.V.E with your writing?
petrichorus chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I gotta agree with u they do rock as a pairing and u write them -and well every thing soo well C:
Cherry PinUp 42 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I think it's an understatement to say I quite enjoyed this story. :) I hope you continue with this pairing.
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Whole story was great and the sex scene was awesome! Keep up the good work! By the way, this message is broken up because it sent before I was done typing. Sorry, just read the chap. 2 review first.
A.Eelif chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Oh my goodness, I loved this! It was so well thought out and it wasn't rushed. The blow job scene was amazing! Does that sound crazy? I always hate writing blow jobs because I can't quite get what's in my mind on paper.

Anyway, the whole stor
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
YES, OHMYGOD, YES PLEASSSSE DO MORE BYAKUREN. 3333

HNGH. This was so beauuutifullll You've really been able to capture their personalities, especially Renji's. I love how you show how uncertain they both are, yet at the same time they're both desperate for it. SO ROMANTIC! Lololol... /sob/ I'm a sap when it comes to romance... OTL
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
HNNNNGH. This. Was. So. Beauuutifullllll. No words can describe I how feel. 333 I loved the way you were writing form more than one person's point of view! Most people put breaks in their story to actually show the point of view has changed, but you didn't, and it made the story seem so much more realistic! It was like, I was actually seeing what was happening and I could feel the emotions form everyone. SIMPLY STUNNING. Keep up the amazing work
God and the Fox chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
This was adorable, and incredibly well thought out. That, and your sex scenes are really, really hot. The only thing I can critique is that I would have liked for Byakuya to eventually find out that Renji had been dreaming about him.
Shifu chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
This was a very amusing story. I would love to read more of ByaRen! :} Though like you, I prefer GrimIchi too, but it is always nice to sometimes switch. :3 I really liked the story! Teehee *w*
Joseeey chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
awesome, i love it! :D

they were very in character

i enjoyed it very much

imma add it to my faves ;D
matchynishi chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Uwaaaa this was so hot *_* Loved Renji's utter besottedness, and renji's dream in the first chapter was written so very well aaaah. 333 i loved it!
Eltias chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hmm... Interesting story. I think you've captured the awkwardness of the interactions and impulses well. Some situations made me squirm in my seat and scream silently a because I was feeling so nervous/embarrassed for the characters ... And oh, you smart, naughty Captain Kuchiki! Manipulating your terrified and desirable vice-captain like that -_-
clover123ie chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Hook. Line. and SINKER! hahaha Renji is so easily manipulated but Everyove loves him for it eespecially Byakuya! :D loved the story!