Reviews for As the Wind Blows
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
You need to continue! I'm dying over here, wanting more!
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
I forgot to mention this in my Chap 7 review, so I'm gonna do so here :) Can you put in some kind of physical description of Nora? I'm trying to picture what she looks like, but I'm having trouble because you don't really mention anything about her appearance. Update soon :) Love it!
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
omg! LOVE! Please update soon :)
FemaleAlpha18 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
OH Please finnish the story. I'd like to see what happens! Great story also wish i could see more of the type where Jacob has a sister with him.
aandm20 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
This is really great! You're doing a fantastic job of staying true to the characters so far! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
TheShe-WolfCurse chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
love, love, love it! another one, plz!
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
never thought of him having a sister
LittleMuse31 chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Jacob and Nora's sibling bond is so cute :) Jacob is so protective over her and that's definitely a true quality he would have. I hope there is more romance mixed into this story ;) Update soon! :D
02AngelBaby75 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Another lovely chapter, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed earlier. I really like it so far, everyone's in character and I love Nora. The idea of Jacob having a sister is very sweet :) The book was amazing and I loved the film, as well. I hope you keep this up, I love it, terrific work!

God bless you

EDITH
TheShe-WolfCurse chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
your story is amazing! please update as soon as you can! (by "soon" i man tonight... no, just joking, but, whatever, snd me a message sometime, really love your story!
MKsquared chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Another great chapter! Thank you so much for your message and I will for sure send you something when I finish. I am trying to write a story at the moment, though it is going really slow. I love your story and I am excited to see what is going to happen.
LittleMuse31 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Ahh you updated :D This chapter was interesting! Familiar but yet it had gone slightly in a different way. I feel bad for Nora :( I hope she turns out okay...I would feel all anxious if I had to deal with August and his outbursts too haha And Jacob truly saved Silver Star from leaving him in pain. Can't wait for the next update! :)
MKsquared chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love this so far! I love WFE and your new characters makes it seem new yet true to the original. Please tell me you are going to update soon; I cannot wait to see what happens, especially with August and Nora!
MKsquared chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
So...I love this story! I want you to know that I started my own fanfiction account after reading this because it inspired me to write some of my own fanfiction. I really like where you are going with these characters, especially since I just read the book and saw the movie. I think they are really spot on with what the author wrote yet is unique. Please tell me that you are going to have more! Pretty Please! I will be your best friend!
LittleMuse31 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Their meeting with August was interesting haha I would've figured they would go see Uncle Al. And Jacob spoke so freely about his reason for jumping the train, he must feel more confidant with having a sibling with him. But I think it was all still good :)

Yay for Walter time! haha The last sentence was funny..a very definite/snappy comeback lol

I hope you continue soon! :)