Reviews for Friday's Child
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 1/21
Poor Tony. I would be devastated if my mom was killed rightbin front of me. She is one if my best friends.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
OMG that was just sooooooo cuteeee it was unreal ! So lovely your gibbs in this XD
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Oh, my heart can't cope...
Seriously, bloody fantastic. Tony/Gibb's relationship and chemistry in the show is fantastic and you show it here, a step further than in the show with more detail but nonetheless on the same par. Me muy gusta. Which is wrong- I don't speak Spanish. More French me, thanks to school.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really liked this one too. I like reading the ones where Gibbs lets people know that he cares about them.
cindythechef chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
now that is super fluffy sweet
Hope06 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awwww great fluff
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I absolutely adore this story. I love the style it is written in, the sometimes almost exasperated way Gibbs in which thinks about Tony, the sort of insults that show his affection. It's truly a crown jewel among ... well, jewels.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
So much fluff, so much fluff! You did warn us, but I still don't think I was prepared. Half way in I was squee-ing so loud I'm sure I woke up the whole house. Great job with the papa!Gibbs. I always have liked Tony/Gibbs father/son stories and yours is certainly one of the best I've ever read.

Cheers,
Jimelda
shygirl377 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This story is so sweet!I wish something like this would happen on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I think I love you. You've managed the impossible. A loving story of them as they should be. Father and son. Seeing the loving side of Gibbs. Not being creepy or slashy in anyway. I love it! :)
Layla chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This piece of fluffy goodness brought tears to my eyes! :') it was beautiful
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, that was so sweet! And very well written-love the style. Thanks.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awww! Yes! Loved it! This is so, so, so cute and beautiful! :D
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
OH MY FUCKING GIBBS GUT AHHHH LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT L-O-V-E-I-T SO MUCH AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW POOR TONY YAY FOR DADDY GIBBS ;D
Knight's Day chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
shameless fluff...it never fails. maybe now I can finally doze off too...zzzz , no,seriously. T.T I look like that.

"A slap to the face is an insult — to the back of the head is a wake-up call." -Gibbs
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »