Reviews for Explanations
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Super awesome story love scolding optimus
Pliffy chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love this I love how Optimus in this and the episode was not furies but he was not the happiest ether and I loved how he helped Arcee with Jack and Sierra I do understand on how the Autobots where feeling I hate upsetting people and the last thing we need is an upset Prime.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Optimus would've been a more effective military commander if he were more ruthless, but he's certainly no Megatron. Of course Bumblebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead didn't tell him what they did, but still, he was quite lenient towards them. That's Optimus for ya - compassionate to the last.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I agree with all the reviews.
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Nice one-shot. I like how Optimus had to take the roll of the grown-up in this situation, scolding the lower ranking soldiers. And that bit at the end, with Prime showing compassion to Arcee... Definately nice writing. Thanks for sharing!
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awwwwwwwww! I was kinda hoping for a confused optimus but it was ok.
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
... Do you work for the Hub? I swear, this is too perfect to be fanfiction, just... wow! :) I'm very impressed. . It was strongest at...

[Optimus' gaze fell upon Arcee.

"Your reasons for racing are understandable. I know you are individuals with feelings. You can be angered by insults..."

His gaze moved to Bumblebee.

"...and sometimes you wish to help our human friends when they ask for it..."]

Keep up the good work. .
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Again you write the missing part of a episode! When I saw this episode I imagine what would Optimus said to his troops... And this your story answer me this question XD. I love you for that and your other stories are awesome! You have a BIG 10 for this story and the other ones! W
Anodythe chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's so hard to admit a wrong to someone who you admire and respect. I'd actually want to melt into the floor before I had to face Prime.

You write with an incredibly sensitive touch and a keen insight for your characters and the plot line. I think if you wrote the phone book, I'd stay up all night to read it.