Reviews for Barabbas: Haunted
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Wow! That was a fantastic story! Great work! There aren't too many stories/movies out there about Barabbas like this. There is a good movie titled "Barabbas" from 1962, which stars Anthony Quinn as Barabbas, that was really good as well. Your story and "Barabbas" are both great! Thanks for the great read!
Kari chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Beautiful rendering of Barabbas' thoughts. I never thought of it that way. God bless!
Nyhratak chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was a great read! Often have I wondered what things would be like from Barabbas' POV during that time; what he would think when we saw Jesus; what his reaction would be to being set free instead of He who was and is the Messiah. You did a really good job with shedding a light on him, and I'm happy I read this :)
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow...This was so brilliantly and beautifully written! I loved this..I was thinking of writing something about Barabbas however you beat me to it. :))

This was wonderfully written, so brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this, I feel this is exactly how Barabbas would have acted and thought. Great job! Brilliant!