Reviews for I'll protect no matter what, My Lord
promocat chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
i hope sebastian can find ciel! i am glad his parents came back to say they will always love him!glad you updated!
Starr3200 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
great story
promocat chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
i am being lazy & have turned off my mind(i am on vacation!)so i will wait for more
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Great story! I just found it and I am really enjoying it. Cant wait to see what will happen next.
Hittocere chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
What type of Math? I had friends that went to see Wicked about four times in a row so I assume its a really good production. Happy Birthday, and hopefully all that math stuff isn't to difficult, unless its calculus, that class was utterly horrible.

Very lemony and very short. My main comment is that it wasn't so weird for you to write as it was rushed for Sebby and Ciel. Give them a little more interaction I think for the next time along with more teasing and frustration leading up to a nice lemon. It's not writing the lemon that's important so much as what's going on around it. Until next you update, Hittocere.
promocat chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
happy birthday!love ciel /sebastian love/sex!good job
promocat chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
good sebastian!
Hittocere chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
I'm glad to see something happened with you and your lappy.

Great couple of chapters, and I can't wait to see more. I particually can't wait to see Sebby kick claude's you know what for trying to steal Ciel's soul.
cookies111 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Beleive it or not I acctualy like those two as a couple. It works and its cuuute~ :)
PeppermintStripes chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
ohhh I'm so hooked on this story. Sorry about your laptop, that must've sucked, but please update soon!
promocat chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
a cliffie!i hope sebastian destroys them!
cookies111 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Awwww, dont make us wait...meanie :( I think it was either lilith or ciel who scremed. Please update!
Hittocere chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
How terrible, and I mean what happened to your poor lappy... I had mine do a somersault once... Hizeme kun was not happy with me and died three weeks later... Refused to even boot windows, now I have Funsaigi kun, (names her lappys). I hope the repair is not too expensive.

I do look forward to your update when it does come though!
cookies111 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Yay for yaoi! A few errors in grammer(didn't spell that right -_-) but it was a gOoooood chapter
MyChemicalDarkness chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I'm really curious about this bird thing But i found something that is just not acceptabe: Sebastian told a LIE! :O haha but other than that i can't wait for the next chappie!