Reviews for My Girl is Not an Airhead
JohAlyss chapter 6 . 1/18
Where did you go?
This is wonderful writing! I wish you would update, you are doing so good! I love how you wrote Christopher, really really good. I'm really interested in seeing how you write when he first meets her and when he realizes she's Em.
Love it so far :)
charmedbella chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Wow i dont know waht to say. Just that its very good. And that i wish i could give a tump up.

Greetings from germany
Mystery Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Nice thoughts! I loved the original and what a fabulous idea it was to see Airhead from Chris's point of view very creative
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I don't have words to describe my appreciation of this fanfic.
Picandy chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I think you did pretty good in the first two chapters - but I didn't quite get that "book feel", you know, the one you get when reading a book? It felt like I was reading a short story that was being rushed to be finished as soon as possible.
But on the positive side, I love how you portray Christopher. You got into all of the characters pretty well.
Overall, great job!
abi chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon! I really like this story though it is sad and I want to see /know his pov
Eerie Ava chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Love this story. Pls update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Bring on the awesome nasty!
MashPotatoeSquishBanana chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
This is really good! Please update soon!
Katie741 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Aaahhh it's the end! I know it's been a long time since you updated and I have no place to judge considering I haven't updated one of my stories in over a year, but I was wondering if you were going to update anytime soon? And by the way, you are very good at writing sadly! :)
Katie741 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice first chapter :)
jane willis chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
the end is so sad... :'(
crazylame1 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Love this! Love Airhead! Update soon!
fluteloop17 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
OMG this is like the best fanfic I've ever read. Almost cried and I never cry at books. Write more fast!
lovelikewoe13 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I had read the first 2 chapters of this story, but I guess I forgot to favorit or something. I started reading it again and thought it looked familiar so i looked through the reviews and sure enough mine was there. Well im glad i found the story again i really like it and i hope you update soon:)