Reviews for My Girl is Not an Airhead
charmedbella chapter 6 . 2/13
Wow i dont know waht to say. Just that its very good. And that i wish i could give a tump up.

Greetings from germany
Mystery Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Nice thoughts! I loved the original and what a fabulous idea it was to see Airhead from Chris's point of view very creative
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I don't have words to describe my appreciation of this fanfic.
Picandy chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I think you did pretty good in the first two chapters - but I didn't quite get that "book feel", you know, the one you get when reading a book? It felt like I was reading a short story that was being rushed to be finished as soon as possible.
But on the positive side, I love how you portray Christopher. You got into all of the characters pretty well.
Overall, great job!
abi chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon! I really like this story though it is sad and I want to see /know his pov
Eerie Ava chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Love this story. Pls update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Bring on the awesome nasty!
MashPotatoeSquishBanana chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
This is really good! Please update soon!
Katie741 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Aaahhh it's the end! I know it's been a long time since you updated and I have no place to judge considering I haven't updated one of my stories in over a year, but I was wondering if you were going to update anytime soon? And by the way, you are very good at writing sadly! :)
Katie741 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice first chapter :)
jane willis chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
the end is so sad... :'(
crazylame1 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Love this! Love Airhead! Update soon!
fluteloop17 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
OMG this is like the best fanfic I've ever read. Almost cried and I never cry at books. Write more fast!
lovelikewoe13 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I had read the first 2 chapters of this story, but I guess I forgot to favorit or something. I started reading it again and thought it looked familiar so i looked through the reviews and sure enough mine was there. Well im glad i found the story again i really like it and i hope you update soon:)
mintchocochipcookie chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
This is so good! Please update soon!