Reviews for The Ghost Girl: Dani Phantom
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
yo dude gonna make more case i need more!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
holly crap you really know how to work someone up don't you?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
sigh i want more
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
ooh she's in trouble!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
wow this is good
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
"Good morning class. I would like to start off the day with a little pop quiz on the history of Amity Park." My history teacher said while standing in the front of the room. The whole class groaned. Could this day get any worse?

Slowly, the clock ticked away at its final minute till school ended for the day. Like most students in the class, I had spent it doodling on my paper instead of paying attention to the lecturing teacher. Who knew art could be so boring? I didn't sign up for this class to be lectured on 21st century artists and paintings. This was just dreary. I signed up for the easy A. When it came down to the last thirty seconds, my bag was all packed and not to mention already on my back, and my foot was tapping, anticipating for the bell to ring. Chomping at the bit to get out of school, I furiously stared down the clock. I had fallen asleep at one point during the class. Thank god the teacher didn't notice, I would have gotten a detention. I was completely exhausted from the late nights—either ghost fighting or studying. Five…four…three…two…one! The bell rang and with that, I was already out of my seat and out the door. That was quick. My only destination was home, nowhere else but home was where I would go.

"Fenton, wait up!" I thought I heard a faint voice call over the voices of hundreds of other students. I wouldn't deal with any ghost problems right now, and I wouldn't even stop to talk to my sister or Austin. I wanted to go home, that was the only thing on my mind. Taking a nice nap sounded lovely. Walking quickly through the crowded corridors, I walked out of the building and attempted to find a more secluded spot where I could go ghost in. Walking home would be to tiring; flying home would be a piece of cake. I tried concentrating as much as I could; it was hard to think over the roar of people and car engines close to me. On the side on the lunch building, in one of the corners against the pale yellow wall, I decided I would change here. No one would see me and I could barley walk any farther.

"I'm going ghost." I quietly spoke and the white rings appeared over my body.

"Fenton! I don't—" I thought I heard someone say, but when I opened my eyes, I didn't think that I heard someone say my last name, I knew it. Standing in front of me was Kyle with his mouth agape. He immediately closed it and just stared at me with eyes as big as baseballs.

"Um…you didn't see that, right?" I bit my lip. Earlier when I asked 'could my day get any worse', it was a rhetorical question! This couldn't be happening.
mishelle7 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
it was such a shock to read that dani was exposed
Dani Fenton-phantom chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
More chapters
wr4 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This story is sooo amazing. i've only read the first few chapters and i love it already. I can't wait to finish it :)
OnFireGeek chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
Wowza. I can't wait to see what's going to become of this. Excellent job.
OnFireGeek chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Wow. I really liked that. And I LOVE it when Kyle slips up & calls Dani Dani. Fun times. I really hope that it's not a baddie tackling her, but I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that it is. Great chapter!
wouldyoufancymystory chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! :)
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is pretty cool. Do you think that Vlad (if he appears) could make a Danny clone, and he actually becomes a major charecter in the story, unlike in the series? :)

But anyways, great job! I'll try to finish this! :)
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
O.o OH NO! Must find out more! Update soon!
OnFireGeek chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
aw... danixkyle fluffity stuff all around! alex is happy! keep it up! i've been waiting for this chappie for far too long... LOVED IT! (and kyle's concern for dani is very endearing)