Reviews for Cuddly Cubs
IcyVanilla chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
plss continue... . ...
PLEASE COME BACK chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
This is the most cutest fic EVERRRRR! PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU AUTHORS T.T
Mizuru Fuyuki chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
update, please! i'm in love with your fanfic
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Please please please update OwO So cute. I can imagine after they return Zero that he visit Kaname as he grows older :3
cyhap chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
adorable! kia! lol zero is just the cutest thing possible! please continue this story and update soon!
ranch-kun chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Grrrreat story! Update soon please!
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I love this adorable story!...Can you update?
dark-sparks chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Ohhhh I think another animal should attack but the hunters then the tigers and zero bump into them and tigers help them. And I love ur idea xx
ShadowFax100 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY.
NekoGirl2BusyWriting2Flirt chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awesomeness! More?
Miss Hana chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Continue~~~~~ PLEASE~~~ TT
FlameNight chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
This is a really awesome story, please update soon! XD
triniwriters chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Cute story! I am in love with chibi!Zero lol. Update soon!
LuanRina chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Haha XD So sweet and cute and endearing! Love the tiger!Kaname-sama - strangely, he is still his graceful, gorgeous, regal self XD And Zero-chan is just as adorable as ever! X3

And awwww! Their 'interaction' was so sweet! X3 Me luffed it - made a huge grin appear on my face, so I looked like a total idiot XD

The idea is very unique and that's another thing that I like about this story *nods*

Can't wait to move on to the next chapter :D
Love332 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Oh~ Chibi Zero likes to play with water! *giggles* Oh no! I don't want Kaname and Zero to separate! Maybe, Kaname and the duo cousins could transform into human children! That would be cool!