Reviews for Ginger
SerenBex chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I really liked this; both the story itself and your writing style. It just flowed really well and wasn't hard to read :)

Nice one!
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was sad and lovely. And you say it's your first Doctor Who fic? Keep writing them, please!

It's been a long time since I watched this episode, but I think that you got both Amy and the Doctor very *right* in this. And the way you connected it back to Donna was quite a nice touch. And then poor Doctor, who wishes to be ginger so that he can forget, and let go! Guh everything about this was well-written and touching.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this was brilliant. am i right in thinking that now he wants to be ginger so that he can forget some of the things that have hurt him, or was that just me?

there is something about gingers...never thought about it before.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Aww... He wants to be ginger so he'll forget, too, doesn't he? Sad. But good story.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I think we've all thought this over the course of the last season. Amy Pond is just a bit too reminiscent of the last, wonderful, brilliant companion for it to be a total coincidence...

Lovely story, and I look forward to more from you in this fandom!
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is very good for your first fic!

Might I suggest though, one little thing for future writing. And I do hope you write more, you're very good at it. Anyway, the tone you have regarding the Doctor forgetting is almost correct, but even though he sometimes wants to forget things, he doesn't because he knows how important they are. This particular story just felt like it was missing that last part to it.

Other than that, it's very good and I enjoyed it very much. I hope you keep writing!
Megan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
wow that was... sad, but well written. it's an interesting connection that the red haired companions both lost their memories. Great job!