Reviews for Secrets Left Behind
GhostWriter1864 chapter 34 . 5/22
It can be Moony or Moonie... depending on who is saying it and how. Moony is technically right, but I see Moonie as a whiny, annoying way to say it? Kinda like if James and Sirius were trying to convince him to help out on a prank
Butterstabber14 chapter 47 . 4/29
MWAHAHAHAHAHA dementors' make out buddies*snort*falls out of chair*wipes away tears of joy* I've never heard anybody refer to the Kiss like that before! Thats awesome! I really like your story so far and if your wondering yes this is a guest review and yes my 'name' is my penname on this site and thats only cause i was too lazey to sign in *hands ober cake* CONGRAGULATIONS YOUR AN AWESOMR WRITER!
Pussycat Pippin chapter 1 . 3/11
What were the Marauders doing outside of class other then of course cousing troble of some kind and now hiding because of it? And why did they not think of a better hiding spot behind a tapestry was the best that they could come up with at the time really?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE! It is sad that she have to leave everyone and thing knows and on her own birthday (which a cording to this story very has to do something like hat on his or hers 17th birthday) Pluss her findiing out that not only is she not from this time but she is a half blood and her dad of all people is Madeye Moody (I must say if I seen Madeye nice and kind I too would be scared)
is boned confusion. This is very introlsing so far. So fare this story hase my atinchen.
this was an awesome story
ptl4ever419 chapter 59 . 1/29
Loved it, Amazing story :)
insolitasum chapter 59 . 1/5
Wow! I just found and read your story. In one go. And now it is positively the middle of the night and I have to get up early... But who cares? The story was worth it. You've done a really good job!
Thanks a lot for writing this beautiful story!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
All this ducking flashbacks take the piss we know what fucking happend.
Diana L. Potter chapter 38 . 12/19/2014
this is extremely funny and so good! loved it!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 59 . 12/5/2014
Really loved this story,I don't even mind the bundle of misspellings. Your take on a time traveling fic was awesome. I'm glad you "saved" so many characters. Great work!
joshsmom1983 chapter 43 . 12/2/2014
Thank you for getting rid of Bellatrix!
joshsmom1983 chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
I think I like to read these because I like to think about what I could do if I could go back in time and change things. You did a good job of explaining how things were and resolving problems that came up in the books and movies such as Dean Thomas' dad and such. Thanks
Meekasa chapter 59 . 10/25/2014
I think this story was absolutely wonderful, and can't wait to read another of yours.
Guest chapter 59 . 10/18/2014
Thanks for sharing this long story with the world. I enjoyed reading it a lot!
tkepner chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Ouch! Nymphadora left Hogwarts the same year that Harry started, 1991! She was still in diapers when the Marauders were in school.
tkepner chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
You do realize that Voldie only got the snake Nagini AFTER he was reborn? Rowlings has said in interviews that she was very surprised nobody ever tripped to the fact that the snake Harry freed from the zoo was taken by Voldie as his pet snake in Europe. And that the snake only became a horcrux in Albania when he killed the ministery witch to get details about the upcoming Tri-Wizard competition.

You could make the argument that the Voldie had the snake before he "died" but that still means the snake is not a horcrux yet.