Reviews for Cinderpools Journey
Nightfrost-of-Shadowclan chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Rainpath chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Awesome story. UPDATE SOON! D
Owlstar of Owlclan chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
This part is so epic and i really hope u cotinue, io really do! i want to find out what happens

Good Luck!
Owlstar of Owlclan chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Well, I just love it! I really do. The beggining is dramatic as so is most of the story, it gives it a bit of exiciment overal and i really hope u keep going. your really talented, let me at least tell you that, Congrats!

With all my regards,

Owlstar of Owlclan on .
FetchingLilt chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Woah. I just read the Prologue to Chapter 7 in one shot and I usually don't read much, actually I don't know how I managed to read the Warriors series. Lol. The story is pretty good. :D Cinderpelt/Cinderheart is one of my favourite cats. :)
67em chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Amazing i loved it and it was good this counts for 15 reveiws LOl
Pokemon Warrior Mew chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
I love this! I agree with you on the thing about people reading but not reiviewing. (Then again, who am I to speak? Everyone has the days where the read and don't review) But I think you need to make chapters a bit longer.

Rockshadow81 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
This fan fic is awesome! keep updateing it!
S. Elise chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Hello! I know what it feels like to not get reviews. It's so annoying! So I decide I would post a review...but I'm really not sure what to tell you...I'll give it a shotanyways.

Good job so far! It would be cool if Cinderpool did form her own clan. I'm sure the future chapter will be great.

Was that good enough? I don't know! Well, I hope you start getting more reviews. Good luck!
chinesegirl888 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
The plot is interesting but some of the characters have to be a little more developed. And when you write "they were in love," it would be better if you described their thoughts and actions instead of plainly stating they were in love.

This chapter is good, however, the death of his family is too quick and rushed. I think that when you put the explanation right after the character says something, like "what do you mean I'm yours", it seems too coincidental because the reader is knowing the facts and reasons after the dialogue was said.

Hope you keep writing!
Nevermindimnotusingthisaccount chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
This chapter was awesome. Can't wait to read the next. :D
Nevermindimnotusingthisaccount chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
This is awesome so far :) Keep writing!
Pokemon Warrior Mew chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
AHHH! CANIBALS! Clan kitties, come to the rescue! Hey, I just wanted to let you know that it kinda looks like you rushed through chapters 2 and 3. There should be an OC that comes save her, or she saves her self. Cinderpool is awesome!
Demonic Wolf Spirit chapter 2 . 4/25/2011