Reviews for Inheritence
aradia1967 chapter 2 . 2/16
please continue the story pretty pretty please
ak chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
ça a l'air interessant; une suite peut être?
kewr69 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Great story so far, I hope it is continued
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
serenityselena chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
interesting story...
hope to read more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Please update
sisko.defiant chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
any plans to continue "inheritance"?
sisko.defiant chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
any plans of an update?
monbade chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
good start, anymore?
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Wow. I love the fact that Merlin is Harry Assenter. I hope that things turn out for Harry. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really like this story.
Rescue9911 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
for the sake of all things HOLY, UPDATE!
Mike chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
You have a good story here and I look forward to reading more (please update when you can). I'm not too happy about how easily Dumbledore was forgiven, especially as you put his thoughts showing he was definitely aware of all his illegal activity and planned to continue his plans. However, it's your story so I'll wait and see what you come up with.

I would recommend you have someone read over the chapters before you post them and check for the many grammar errors you have. For example, while you use "were" in the right place at times, you very often put "where" instead. There are also quite a few errors with punctuation/capitalisation which should be easy to sort. If you don't have a beta-reader, you could always turn on the grammar check in your word-processor program and it should pick those things up for you.

Again, look forward to seeing where you take this.
Nas4a2 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I love your storie and I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.
Gracealma chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Love your story. Tis well written. Can't wait for an update.
MasterShadowAssassin chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
great story been a year hope you update soon it seems like all the good harry potter/sg altantis crossovers never get finished.