Reviews for Inheritence
monbade chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
good start, anymore?
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Wow. I love the fact that Merlin is Harry Assenter. I hope that things turn out for Harry. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really like this story.
Rescue9911 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
for the sake of all things HOLY, UPDATE!
Mike chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
You have a good story here and I look forward to reading more (please update when you can). I'm not too happy about how easily Dumbledore was forgiven, especially as you put his thoughts showing he was definitely aware of all his illegal activity and planned to continue his plans. However, it's your story so I'll wait and see what you come up with.

I would recommend you have someone read over the chapters before you post them and check for the many grammar errors you have. For example, while you use "were" in the right place at times, you very often put "where" instead. There are also quite a few errors with punctuation/capitalisation which should be easy to sort. If you don't have a beta-reader, you could always turn on the grammar check in your word-processor program and it should pick those things up for you.

Again, look forward to seeing where you take this.
Nas4a2 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I love your storie and I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.
Gracealma chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Love your story. Tis well written. Can't wait for an update.
MasterShadowAssassin chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
great story been a year hope you update soon it seems like all the good harry potter/sg altantis crossovers never get finished.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I don't like Dumbledore's so-called excuses. First he illegally places Harry with muggles, then he can't do anything with Dursleys abusing him because he can't "charge in without a proof"? Of course it never occurred to him to ask his old friend Mad-Eye to check what's going on in the Dursley household or arrange Healer checking on Harry under the guise of health check. Besides, I'm pretty sure Hagrid breaking and entering and then giving Dudley a pig's tail is against the law too. So these explanations are complete BS.
bobcox26 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Where is Harry best friend Hermione? Why not add Hermione to Sam and Harry? Why not train Hermione to?
CaintheFirstDemon chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Interesting story going to give him ronins gun ?
stephenopolos chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Dumbledore got off too easy. It's as if you were angling for the manipulative old bastard and changed your mind. Unless you had planned for him to only appear to give up to harry easy and attempt to manipulate harry and by extension the power of Avalon.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
mmmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
love it more plz
mlm chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
great story, please continue
leylinjan chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
oh please please don't give this up! I love this story, it's really good and shouldn't be abandoned :) I'm really interested in knowing how Fudge'll react whether he's a buffon, or really slippery and opportunistic, whether Voldie's a moron, or an evil genius, and whether Harrys' friends are going to support him or not. And of course, what's gonna happen with Sam and SG1. Will you first fix the Voldie-situation, or will that go into the background, or is Voldie so brilliantly evil that he will make an alliance with the Wraith etc? There's SO so much potential in this story - please continue it someday!