Reviews for Inheritence
ILikeComps chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Good to see Harry set Albus straight. Bad that the prison has already been raided. Thanks for sharing!
shubhendu dutta chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Another great chpater.e
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Excellent chapter.
Rainbow2007 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
love it
Malix2 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Another great chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) I'll be looking forward to reading more. :)
thunder18 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
forestreject chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Do they find a way to get rid of that nasty bit of soul without having to off him?
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Please update soon
shubhendu dutta chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
You are really starting a great story. Please continue it. I will be waiting for next chapter.
ladywatertiger chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I am enjoying your story I'm eager to see SG!. Best wishes
Seimika chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
you know a good way to get back at tom is to announce that hes not a pureblood at all and is nothing more then a half blood... telling all of Europe what he is would discredit him,might make a few more people brave (since there secretly alil bigoted against half bloods) and make his followers a laughing stock
Spaz86 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
I am heartbroken that Arthur died, but I was moreso when Sirius died in the series, it just seemed so cruel. I trust you as the author to make it make sense later. Update soon!
Sterata chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
godd solid chapter I hope harry getts somthing good for holding something like voldies soul since year one...
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
It sucks that Arthur was killed, but I have a feeling it is necessary to spur the Weasley family into combat mode instead of blind follower mode. I think taking Albus to Avalaon is a mistake as the great manipulator is not being upfront of fully honest with Harry and will start trying to turn Avalon's use to his own benefit and out of Harry's control. Harry needs to find out how to recharge the powercells of Avalon before they consider exploring.
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 3/15/2012