Reviews for Inheritence
Rodgie chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Great story, I love reading it, but I think you made a mistake in this chapter regarding the house crest of the potters. In chapter 1 you said the crest was a dragon and a griffin but in chapter 2 you changed it to a dragon and a Phoenix! So which is it, and is the pot between them still present or not?
Again love the story
firelordeg chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
gaschalk chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I think you made a mistake in this chapter. In chapter 1 you stated that Harry was a Duke of Wiltshire then in this chapter you called him Earl of Wiltshire. Earl is two ranks down from Duke. I could be wrong but the only explanation is that Harry has not attended the Wizengamot. An Earl is the same or on the same level as Count or Countess.
Stan
Griffindorks chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Wow i love this story plz keep updating
smokey054life1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
good chapter looking forward to the next
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Time for the real games to begin and for the Wheezinggamot to be slapped about the head.
fraewyn chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Yay!
Can't wait for more!
starboy454 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
excellent update
starboy454 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
excellent start to your rewite so i take it he going be with hermione
Malix2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
nachtdemon chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Very good start...
agnar chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I definitely dislike Harry's easy acceptance of dumbledore's 'apology' because it stank of bullshit. Albus was able to ignore the potter will and illegally place harry with the dursley's, but then he suddenly can't do anything about him being abused by those same illegal guardians? Total BS and it also totally ignores the whole 'LV has his blood but the blood wards are still worth keeping' issue.

Not to mention how beyond disturbing it is that even with all the evidence Harry has of how beyond incompetent dumbledore is as a leader he asks DD to be minister? Harry needs a big check up on his brain because it seems damaged.

As someone else mentioned, so far I'm not sure I see the point of the rewrite. The fic seems the same, I didn't notice anything important as changing, and I still saw some errors in grammar and so on. I suppose the changes could come later, but if so I hope your Harry doesn't still do his same 'rolling over for Albus' routine he did in the first version.

The first version you seemed unable to decide if your Albus was good but misguided or a rotten manipulative bastard, and your harry was entirely too trusting and forgiving of a guy who sentenced him and sirius both to over a decade of hell due to his actions and inactions.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012