Reviews for Inheritence
michaelc100 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
This is a great story so far. I hope you continue and that it is updated soon. I cant wait for you to start including SG1 and developing a relationship with Sam Carter. Also Id like to mention that since you have set this at the end of fourth year, Harry wouldn't know who Tonks is unless Sirius mentioned her.
blacky4477 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Good story, like the way you are not overloading it with info most readers "should" already know, yet if not can still get the "jist" of it, can't wait for more.
Asherit chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
So, I love this story... But I have a question... there was 1,5 year between the 2 chapters... Will you post the next sooner ?
Wulffe chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Very good chapter ..

:-}
Rodgie chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Great story, I love reading it, but I think you made a mistake in this chapter regarding the house crest of the potters. In chapter 1 you said the crest was a dragon and a griffin but in chapter 2 you changed it to a dragon and a Phoenix! So which is it, and is the pot between them still present or not?
Again love the story
firelordeg chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
gaschalk chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I think you made a mistake in this chapter. In chapter 1 you stated that Harry was a Duke of Wiltshire then in this chapter you called him Earl of Wiltshire. Earl is two ranks down from Duke. I could be wrong but the only explanation is that Harry has not attended the Wizengamot. An Earl is the same or on the same level as Count or Countess.
Stan
Griffindorks chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Wow i love this story plz keep updating
smokey054life1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
good chapter looking forward to the next
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Time for the real games to begin and for the Wheezinggamot to be slapped about the head.
fraewyn chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Yay!
Can't wait for more!
starboy454 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
excellent update
starboy454 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
excellent start to your rewite so i take it he going be with hermione
Malix2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
nachtdemon chapter 2 . 10/4/2012