Reviews for Inheritence
thunder18 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter Update soon
kemo9005 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
nice start hope you will update soon
Yuuka Sora chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Like the rewrite so far and I just wanted to say something... the city ships flout right? That's why the Atlantis exposition are able to stay on Atlantis? At least that's how I understood it but I guess you want the power level at that so I'm shutting up now
fraewyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Loving it!
Blackholelord chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Personally considering how backward the Wizardary World is about science, they might believe that Atlantis is actually the first magical kingdom on the Earth, and they originate from Atlantis before it was destroyed and sank below the ocean, but nothing about their true science origin. Magic can be consider the further development of their people's psychic abilties or the ability to now naturally control zero-point energy to perform magic, something developed further after abandoning Atlantis.

And thus I believe it would be best if Atlantis at large is consider magical to the Wizardary World, but only a few families having a larger picture of their heritage, not eveything, but parts. Some parts being lost with time.

Also the Wizardary World would most likely reject the idea that their magic has any science origin, to do otherwise it muggle, and Pureblood families would reject the idea and force the idea that Atlantis and their ancestors had nothing to do with science or space.

So have Harry discover the truth of Atlantis, gain his heritence left behind by Merlin, basically his Vault which hold the keys to Atlantis, but also that communcation device that SG-1 had discover and accidently contact the Ori at the end of the Stargate series. Then after dealing with Voldemort, he would attempt to restore the Alteran/Lantean civilization (covering the Stargate and Stargate: Atlantis series) maybe with Muggleborn Wizards and Witches who would be more willing to accept that their magic might be of a more science origin that with time the truth was lost and became magical.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Good luck to you on the re-write. I'm looking foward to it. I hope you have fun with it. After all. This is supposed to be fun.
meow114 chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
oh! rewrite i hope harry still be more like an ancient using technolgy more then magic in the rewrite, i also hope it becomes more Sci-Fi like with spaceships then a normal harry potter with a little technolgy/magic devices XD
alex chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
looking forward to the re write and more chapters
thx
Astravega chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Had completley forgotten about ur story
Entoarox chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i would request this story to be updated most happily!
Nessa2685 chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Goid luck with that, pal.
agnar chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Two issues/concerns with this chapter. Harry was nearly magically exhausted fighting 'some random death eater'? That seems far fetched as harry is supposedly more powerful than dumblore. I have little issue with an inner circle DE outfighting harry due to experience. But I don't really buy harry being nearly overpowered, rather than outfought, by 'some random DE', whether he's polyjuiced as voldemort or not.

The other thing is, if they know the dark mark can funnel magic and so on to voldemort, why in the *hell* haven't they disabled all dark marks on DE's they capture? The more they do it to, the less power voldemort has to draw upon.
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
i like this story
RagnarBlackmane chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Booya!

Keep it going :D

While SG-1 is getting crappy second rate knowledge, the Wizards should be building an empire :D

Hehe.
Shannon Dee chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Good story that I am looking forward to more of.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »