Reviews for Inheritence
meow114 chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
oh! rewrite i hope harry still be more like an ancient using technolgy more then magic in the rewrite, i also hope it becomes more Sci-Fi like with spaceships then a normal harry potter with a little technolgy/magic devices XD
alex chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
looking forward to the re write and more chapters
thx
Astravega chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Had completley forgotten about ur story
Entoarox chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i would request this story to be updated most happily!
Nessa2685 chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Goid luck with that, pal.
agnar chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Two issues/concerns with this chapter. Harry was nearly magically exhausted fighting 'some random death eater'? That seems far fetched as harry is supposedly more powerful than dumblore. I have little issue with an inner circle DE outfighting harry due to experience. But I don't really buy harry being nearly overpowered, rather than outfought, by 'some random DE', whether he's polyjuiced as voldemort or not.

The other thing is, if they know the dark mark can funnel magic and so on to voldemort, why in the *hell* haven't they disabled all dark marks on DE's they capture? The more they do it to, the less power voldemort has to draw upon.
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
i like this story
RagnarBlackmane chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Booya!

Keep it going :D

While SG-1 is getting crappy second rate knowledge, the Wizards should be building an empire :D

Hehe.
Shannon Dee chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Good story that I am looking forward to more of.
Heir of Empires chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
(Evil Laughing), though the idea that the goblins are Furlings has been done before the ministry wasn't informed so this is a first for me anyways.

Quick questions is this a Harry/Harem, or Harry/Sam/Hermoine or just Harry/Sam?

IF harem I suggest Larrin from SGA as she can provide a fleet that no Earth goverment can control and I think the vessels can rival the Goauld
Coffeeman69 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Love it so far! .. now your leaving me hanging!...noooo!
fraewyn chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Awesome!
Can't wait for more!
daria1824 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I would love to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Great start to an interesting story. Different then other crossover stories that are around, can't wait for more to come.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 12 . 7/2/2012