Reviews for Demons, Personal or Otherwise
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Adorable! I love that this is a sweet moment once they're already in an established relationship, which can be even more fun to read about than the getting-together-stuff in a ship. Your Dawn and Xander voices are fantastic. I can't wait for you to come out with more Dawn/Xander! ;)
winblade chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Best short Dander story I've read in a year
Veronica Lacroix chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
How precious is this? I always thought that the Dawn/Xander ship was kinda cute. And I love the premise of this story, and it seems completely natural that Dawn of all people would be worrying about turning into a demon. Not a whole lot of post-season 8 stories and for not reading the comics you did really well. (:
ReverendKilljoy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Amusing, reasonably in character... Thanks for posting.
another.lurker chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Sweet fluff. I enjoyed it very much. Any chance on more Dawn/Xander from your side? :)
zeppoJane chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awe.. just plain awe. That was just so sweet, loved it.
LVB chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I think this was a great little insight into a life post-Chosen, post-Season 8 really, with Dawn and Xander. I love their interactions and I quite like this pairing, despite fandom's collective squick about it!
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I never read the comics but heard about this pairing-interesting but I never imagined it during the TV series. Great writing as usual. Light touch. I could really hear them/see them.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Smells? Are you a Dawnie/Xander shipper under all that Spuffy love? :)

So cute. I'm pretty sure I would hate the comics since Buffy makes some really weird choices in her love-life and then gets back with Angel it appears, and apparently NEVER gets with the person she's SUPPOSED to be with, but the Dawn/Xander angle is cute, and I think it could actually work. You write Xander very well I think, and Dawn is a very practical minded girl for one who grew up on the Hellmouth. Great one shot, and very very funny. I like it very much.