Reviews for Ambages of Resilience
slstmaraudersjple chapter 10 . 4/4
Oh no! Chills crawled down my spine when I read the last scene. But I absolutely adore the way you made Gaara and Sakura thus far. Resilience is a most fitting title :)
AMMiss chapter 10 . 2/13
Ooooo! Konan has entered the picture...which means that Pein is also with her too right...? So looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
Happy Writing!
eluce chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Such an intense story D:
I love your AU setting, it's so different and original. You enlightened me about another side of our life, which is uncommon but it's always there. Hope you update it soon. Don't give up on this great story :)
Damn chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Loved it, really disappointed it looks like it's never going to update anytime soon.
Ranna chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I'm sad to see that there hasn't been a new chapter for the past year. I hope you come back but it's understandable if you don't.
GRIMMANGELL chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
WAIT! KONAN?! SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN. Love this story, love Sakura! (And Gaara's abs and the fact that you captured Sasuke's crazy so effectively)
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I realise it's been about a year since you've last been on but im hoping one day whether out of curiosity or what ever the case is you go on just so that i can try and convince you to finish up your story/stories i really want to know what happens i have somewhat of an insatiable curiosity myself when it comes to stories i read and often find myself unable to think of much beside the object of my curiosity, and your story is no exception. i hope as much as i might that you do continue plot as well as how you portray your characters , now that they are in a AU, are completely reasonable and spot on in my perception. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
NEXT CHAPTER?
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
:D
tenten 10 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I don't really like gaara and sakura as a couple but you really made them is the first time I'm posting a review for fan fic because this is the best I've read! Pls keep up the good work
RubyGloom7 chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Oh dear... you gotta update some time soon! I am just having seizures trying to figure out what will happen next! Clapping over the exellent story and expecting more of it soon:)
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Oh shit. I hope you continue this story soon, I've become emotionally involved and it is incredible. i
cowgirl chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
hey i hope you up date soon . i have to say my sister was killed in car crash she was flung out of the car sadly she did not surive. i can relate to your story so wll be becae it was my sister boyfrind who was driving all the emeshons and fealng are there. pleas dont give up on this story.
Ataea chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I really abhore Naruto AUs (I mean... why would I want to read about the 'real' world in a world specifically designed to be awesomer than our own?). But you do a terrific job of capturing the Naruto characters in a way that makes me want to read more :D
Natasha chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
very very nice I like it alot