Reviews for Knowledge
ashleytorres2123 chapter 81 . 12/19/2016
Omgosh! I absolutely loved this story! I've yet to read a story from this approach before. It was so sweet and very cute. Both characters were in character, although I would have loved for Izaya to flip Shizuo out or for there to have some angry sex. I love angst smut. But I also loved how we got to see a very patient and determined Shizuo remain calm to complete his objective in getting to know Izaya. Thank you so much for this!
Uchiha250 chapter 81 . 9/10/2016
That was such an incredible story. It has such a different aproach on their relationship. I got say that I was surprised at how you could make them feel OC and at the same time IC, it was a blast! It was a very fine story and it took me 2 days to finish only because I had to stop to work and etc otherwise I would've finished earlier! Thank you so much for this fine piece of work. I really enjoy the ride!
Sara the best chapter 81 . 1/9/2016
This story was so good! You did an amazing job at rendering Izaya's thinking and though I would have liked to know how Shizuo realized his feelings for him I can't say it would have made the fic even more great. Because it's already perfect. Thank you so much for sharing what must have taken so long to write!
theSardonyx chapter 81 . 5/2/2015
Yeesh. Shizuo can really be awfully cheezy. But I guess that's part of his charm.

Write on.!
Yuna
CarrieSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This has now become my favorite fanfic work, though I didn't expect that at Though there's not that much smut, I feel even more thrilling reading this than other fanfic works with a loooot of smut. This is because many occasions in these chapters, for example, my favorite one, on which Izaya climbed up the table and kissed Shizuo with all his teethXD, really do emphasize their unique characters, the love-hate thing...And a Izaya who is always in control of things except his own temper is really interesting! Awesome storyXD
lorella moon chapter 81 . 1/20/2015
This ending was too cute ! Great story
Moonlit Petals chapter 81 . 6/13/2014
Kyaaaaa these last chapters were so cute! I wasn't sure about faving this fic, but the last couple chapters totally got me. My heart melt in all the fluff 3
Kajune chapter 81 . 5/11/2014
This story is superb...

A rare type, with a rare quality. At times it seems rushed, other times it gets a bit confusing. Though aside from Shizuo's affections for Izaya, I found it extremely In-Character.
A very touching, complex-yet-simple, story.

Thank you so much for writing.
BooBoo chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
o.o
Ana chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
story .. amazing .. kiss .. too .. sudden ...
Shana-Fujioka chapter 81 . 3/22/2014
This story was so cute and captivating! I almost couldn't stop reading, even though it was already morning when I finally went to sleep. But a few hours later I read the rest of it. It's brilliant and amazing to write such a story and keep the characters of both of them. The continuous bickering of them was so funny and to see Izaya get uneasy by Shizuo was interesting. . 3

The only thing, that I would have liked to read, were them to come to Tokyo and see the others. I mean, they came back but left right after for Nagasaki. It would have been interesting to see, how the others reacted to the relationship of them. Or if they didn't notice that, what they'd wonder seeing Izaya living with Shizuo, Shizuo stopp throwing vending machines at Izaya etc. And if Kadota would realize, that Shizuo's "girlfriend" was/is Izaya. :D
vetii chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
I loved the Cassandra joke thrown in there!:)
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 81 . 2/1/2014
OH MY GLOB... THIS SHIZAYA FIC IS SO AWESOME. TRULY A WORK OF A GOOD WRITER.
Prime's Little One chapter 81 . 1/3/2014
Cute! I read this all in one setting (I have no life... T.T)
Saffron Wings chapter 52 . 12/10/2013