Reviews for Knowledge
theSardonyx chapter 81 . 5/2
Yeesh. Shizuo can really be awfully cheezy. But I guess that's part of his charm.

Write on.!
Yuna
CarrieSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/11
This has now become my favorite fanfic work, though I didn't expect that at Though there's not that much smut, I feel even more thrilling reading this than other fanfic works with a loooot of smut. This is because many occasions in these chapters, for example, my favorite one, on which Izaya climbed up the table and kissed Shizuo with all his teethXD, really do emphasize their unique characters, the love-hate thing...And a Izaya who is always in control of things except his own temper is really interesting! Awesome storyXD
lorella moon chapter 81 . 1/20
This ending was too cute ! Great story
Moonlit Petals chapter 81 . 6/13/2014
Kyaaaaa these last chapters were so cute! I wasn't sure about faving this fic, but the last couple chapters totally got me. My heart melt in all the fluff 3
Kajune chapter 81 . 5/11/2014
This story is superb...

A rare type, with a rare quality. At times it seems rushed, other times it gets a bit confusing. Though aside from Shizuo's affections for Izaya, I found it extremely In-Character.
A very touching, complex-yet-simple, story.

Thank you so much for writing.
BooBoo chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
o.o
Ana chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
story .. amazing .. kiss .. too .. sudden ...
Shana-Fujioka chapter 81 . 3/22/2014
This story was so cute and captivating! I almost couldn't stop reading, even though it was already morning when I finally went to sleep. But a few hours later I read the rest of it. It's brilliant and amazing to write such a story and keep the characters of both of them. The continuous bickering of them was so funny and to see Izaya get uneasy by Shizuo was interesting. . 3

The only thing, that I would have liked to read, were them to come to Tokyo and see the others. I mean, they came back but left right after for Nagasaki. It would have been interesting to see, how the others reacted to the relationship of them. Or if they didn't notice that, what they'd wonder seeing Izaya living with Shizuo, Shizuo stopp throwing vending machines at Izaya etc. And if Kadota would realize, that Shizuo's "girlfriend" was/is Izaya. :D
vetii chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
I loved the Cassandra joke thrown in there!:)
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 81 . 2/1/2014
OH MY GLOB... THIS SHIZAYA FIC IS SO AWESOME. TRULY A WORK OF A GOOD WRITER.
Prime's Little One chapter 81 . 1/3/2014
Cute! I read this all in one setting (I have no life... T.T)
Saffron Wings chapter 52 . 12/10/2013
Oh my goodness, IZAYAN IS SO DENSE. Makes me laugh though. xD
Saffron Wings chapter 47 . 12/10/2013
LOL "a bit like a kitty"? OMIGERD ASDFGHJKL I LOVE YOU. And that part where he told Izaya "you're small and pretty" I ALMOST DIED. THANK YOU.
Akesha.Taladim chapter 81 . 9/24/2013
you have one of the best characterization and character developement in the durarara! fandom. Very nice fic, very enjoyable to read. Thank you.
Kidiu chapter 55 . 8/15/2013
I really like their conversations, they're very interesting. I feel like I've learned quite a bit by just reading this story.