Reviews for Lonely Dancers
StarSailor chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I actually first read this story several months ago, but I loved it so much I had to come back and reread it. This story perfectly combines beautiful and tragic. It's really haunting.
I think this is one of the best fanfictions that I've read on this site, and definitely the best Heart no Kuni fanfiction. You are a very talented writer. Amazing job!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Damn I really wish I played the game so I understood what Alice knew. Unless I'm having a totally retarded moment and don't remember this being in the manga. -_-

NIGHTMARE'S SEXY. MWAHAHAHAHA.

Your writing is as awesome as ever-you and Inky are my idols!
Rurri chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Have I ever told you how epic you are? This fic is short, but tragic. Short and bitter sweet. I loved it for all its worth.
Dazzy Dizzie chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Heyx3 can you please do another chapter this immediatly cuaght my interest.
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Kyaaa~~

Oh, this is so dark and wonderful and awesome. I love the imagery in this, Wonderland dying away when Alice remembers her sister. And it was oh so appropriate that Nightmare would be there with her as the dream unravels. Very, very nice stuff!
Silver Tsuki Hime chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I don't know how the way I feel about this fanfic. Yes, Wonderland is a game. A dream to be more precise. Alice's dream. Where "love" and "happiness" exists. To forget her grief and reality. But it is eventually going to end. She will wake up and face the truth.

Did I get that right? Anyways, great fanfic, awesome job. :3
Exagie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This really pulled at my heartstrings, Riddle. I really pity Alice. DX It's also pretty scary. I mean, if I were in Alice's shoes and I just realized all the friends I'd met in Wonderland, people I held close to my heart, were all just a lie... It would be terrifying. D8 You really captured that. I like the end where they're dancing, though; it creates a twistedly happy scene sad picture. Bravo. w
ExAxL chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
so kawaii! I think I'll cry at any moment! There's a reason Nightmare doesn't get to go to the ball, but I forget why.
Onion Bay chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i wonder if alice is going back to her own world :( anyways i just cant let alice be sad like that i want to read more!
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh god this was so sad and lovely I could almost cry because it's pretty much the real truth why Wonderland existed isn't it? I wonder if she'll return to her world after everything is lost cos that's what happened in the game i think. And Nightmare really feels dependable here. I love the line "Shall we dance? Dance for old times, Alice? I never was happy I missed it." It's so sad and romantic.

Lovel... just lovely :)