Reviews for Late Nights
renzie17 chapter 18 . 5/10
Damn faaaaam this was last updated loterally 3 years ago! It's so goooood! Hahaha I hope it isn't discontinued ;_; It's so damn good!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
Please don't stop with this story! This is great! I couldn't put it down, the chemistry between them and the upcoming betrayal! Update!
dragon5321 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
short chapters but well thought it captivating story please continue it
TheDeltaGears chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
Good story and I hope you complete it... Someday. Also there are a few grammar mistakes that set off my nitpicky mode spread throughout the chapters.
digimon7892 chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
This is one interesting fanfiction. I mean the chapters are short but well written.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
OH CMOOOOOON
PLS CONTINUE UPDATING THIS D:
ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FEELS ARE BECOMING MORE INTENSE
YOURE REALLY REALLY GOOD AT LEAVING CLIFFHANGERS MAN ITS INFURIATING
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
Don't leave us hanging, right when Cindy has just did the deed.

Thanks
Black ninja chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
Please continue
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
I hope you decide to continue this story.
lexaleigh chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
This is great! Please tell me there is more?!
Break Blade chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
Wow. I CANT WAIT MORE!
Damn. i began reading this last week. and i cant wait no more to see how it ends! Please. you must not leave it like this. it has already many years this fic. Its shouting that it needs and end!
but really, i dont eat up that shit that jimmy doesnt know anything about cindy intentions. for gods sake, He is the damn genius here.
I wouldnt be very suprise if he knew everything from the beggining and let cindy think she was stealing from him, when indeed, but she stole thras he made for strych...
Well. in any case, hope for a new chapter!
Samantha927 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
HI CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH "WHO SHE BECAME" I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT STORY IT IS MY FAVORITE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I ALSO LOVE THIS IF YOU COULD FINISH BOTH THAT WOULD BE GREAT
MRMenaMRM chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
Woohoo! This story has took a drastic out-of-nowhere turn these past few chpts. Never would have guessed that she was using him. But totally sucks on how she fell for him, though that must be your proven point. You want drama, well you sure are giving it out... Just hope there are no hard feelings between them once the truth is out. Keep up with your story, it's written beautifully! ;)
Asimov's Ghost chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
This chapter made me c*m bucklets. This was truly a great piece of erotic fanfiction based on a child's cartoon that aired on the Nickelodeon television channel from 2002 to 2005. Extraordinary shit. I'm gay
Fanficreader chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
I love it! So good. Keep it up :)