Reviews for Wonderful Wonder World Weddings
chey cat chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I say if it is a girl silver hair like Nightmare's but in pigtails and pale blue eyes, if a boy honey brown hair almost at shoulder lenth like Alice's and midnight purple eyes, there names are Hana-chan and Morri-san but if possible make the girl have a bit of attitude and the boy as sweet as honey. I think that this would make a cute family for Alice and Nightmare.
suzubell-chan chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Hooray! You're alive! I missed you so much! This chapter was so cute! 3 3 If you're looking for kids, i just might have one that you might like...*hint* *hint*
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
... Maybe a girl that looks like Nightmare with his abilities only she's more like Alice in terms of personality & she's not sickly?
squigglestheredpanda chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
That was really sweet. I liked both of the children. That is exactly how I pictured Elliot's and Alice's kids to act. However, I don't see Blood being such a childs person. In my opinion, the kids should have been scared of him, but that's just me. I really liked this and hope you will update soon! You should do hers and Boris's wedding after you get done with Nightmare and Blood.
squigglestheredpanda chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So Cute! You should do a side-story about their daughter.
xxJuBoxx chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Yes, very very sweet! 3 It was so cute! I can't wait to see who comes next!
Silver Tsuki Hime chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
So kawaii! I absolutely loved it! Though Alice and Elliot is not one my favorite pairings, they do make a cute couple. /
horsewhisper3 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Can you do the jokers or peter next?
darkfox360 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww, cute. I love Elliot x Alice.

Hey, what? What do you mean, the otome is finally complete. Is chapter 36 out or something? I've only read till 35, and I know there's one more, right?

Anyway, cute story, please continue. Will I be seeing a wedding with Ace, who happens to be my favorite character? -hint hint-
Dazzy Dizzie chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Yay, an extra will you update soon?
Dazzy Dizzie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awwwwwww, I luv Elliot and I like how his hair is who doesnt?
suzubell-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
KYAAA! Alice's and Elliot's wedding and Amai-chan! Thank you so much! I love you lover-chan!
TheBlueQueen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Please do Blood next!
Silver Tsuki Hime chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Yes! I have waited for this day to come! An AlicexAll wedding fanfic! You are pure awesomeness! XD
higirl16410 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Lovely, lovely, as per usual! If you keep starting so many stories, however, you'll never finish them all! Be careful, because I want to see an end to all the stories you currently have up.

Anyways, I loves it, yadda yadda yadda, update soon please! kthanxbai w