Reviews for Footprints in the Sand
First Lady Riza chapter 3 . 1/23
These are some of my favorite fanfics about Library Wars. Library Wars was my first manga that I found myself (2nd manga period) and I fell in love with Iku and Dojo. I love reading more about them whenever people have time to write it!
icy-rain499 chapter 3 . 1/4
Hi! Thanks so much for the update-it always makes me smile to see a LW update, especially for this fic. I like your writing style and admire your dedication to making I good quality before publishing. I'm sorry someone was rude to you and hope that doesn't happen again. People write the darndest things on the internet.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
i like it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
i like it...
Lala chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is great! It's more compressed than the original chapter 1, but it's just as good!
bhoney chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I hope you post more of this soon. And I hope that redhead gets what's coming to her. Spilling hot coffee on Iku, insulting the coffee shop owners, hitting on Dojo (though his thought about not being able to get rid of the girls so he might as well have some fun seemed a little out of character for him; he sorta brought it on himself that they were hitting on him)! It's a good thing Iku didn't get burned. Love that Dojo gave her his shirt, rather than Tezuka's.
Lala chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Eheheh, I'd love to watch Iku And Dojo dance. The girl's taller than him! That would be so cute. Please update soon! I can't wait to see chapter five up, it would seriously make my day. Good luck, happy writing! :D
Lala chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
PLEASE UPDAAAAAAAAAAATE!
LuvYaLotsTot chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Please update soooooooon! I want mooooooooooore!
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
KYA! this story is amazing and I just recently read your other story The Birthday Club. AWSOMENESS! I am forever in love with your stories you are officially one of my all time favorite writers please keep writing you are awsome! Please upload soon
Mangafreak109
Ikrrox chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. UPDATE! I'M LIKE DYING HERE! HELP ME!
Got2LuvDahJewels chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
"However, to be honest, I just wanted to get this chapter over and done with because I REALLY REALLY want to post the next chapter which is going to be AWESOME!"
"First I want the group to have a little fun at the beach (which will probably spread across two or three chapters)."
Hmmm. Well, I can't wait to read these WHEN THEY COME OUT! Good luck! _ Can't wait to read.
CloverCresent chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
good luck with your next story (the birthday club). can't wait for the next update.
HotIdeas101 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Hey, what about, when you include Dojo's bros, have them all meet on the beach, and then... BOOM! They're drooling over Kasahara's legs. Dojo got some competition, and not to mention the grudge that one of his bros hold! Yeah, just a thought. Have fun writing, can't wait for an update real soon! :)
Lala chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Just wanted to wish you some good luck in writing your next story! I also can't wait to read the next chapter of Footprints in the Sand! So, yea, GOOD LUCK! :D