Reviews for The Three Faces of Winchester
AlElizabeth chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
This is a really, really good story! Really well written and had me wanting more! At first I has no clue at all what was going on... and then I thought 'Oh my God, Sam's got Dissociative Identity Disorder' and I was right! I cannot wait for the next update!
d767468 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Happy Turkey Day!

Is this fiction finished or will you be writing more?

If I understand it correctly, Dean and Sam are

in one body like a split personality?

That's a strange perspective for the story.

Hope you continue writing it!
Woman of Letters chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
John's behavior in the first season - where he wouldn't reveal himself to the boys but had them hunting for him - did seem weird to me, but I had kind of accepted the idea that he was doing this because he was getting closer to yellow eyes and he wanted to protect them. But your story gives a darker reason for it - that yellow eyes was actually possessing John.

I'm enjoying the story. It's different and it's giving me a completely new view of those episodes. Looking forward to your updates.
lljn105 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I love the end of the chapter. Dean looks in the mirror and sees his reflection. Then Sam turns away from the mirror. Awesome! I am wondering how he switches back and forth between the two personalities. Does he wake up as one then the other, or does Sam having missing chunks of time when "Dean" is around? Update soon. I really love the story.
lljn105 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Man, you really threw me with the "you where my patient once" part. Dean wasn't mentioned back then, did he die in the fire with Mary?
lljn105 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Loved this chapter. I am starting to question Sam's sanity and loved the yellow eyed John at the end. Update soon.
lljn105 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I like where this is going. Is John or Dean the one with the most issues? Update soon.