Reviews for Everything You Want
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Really fantastic!
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Well, this is rather realistic. It's sad, but I think this is what Narcissa and Lucius' relationship stands on. But still, I beg to differ. :) This is fanfiction though. Good job, still :)
Cassidy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
At the expense of sounding like an idiot, i'm confused here. If Lucius acts charming and all that jazz wouldn't he love her. To me it's another way of showing love when you can't find the words.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aw I love this version of Lucius/Narcissa because as much as we shippers pretend it's not true, that's almost what their relationship has boiled UP to be. And it's kind of sad to see, but the portrayal (what I live and breathe for ;) is really spot on, and how they interact, or don't, together.
Amarethi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was... different. :) I really liked it. Thanks for sharing!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So is this why Narcissa chewed out Bellatrix when she dared imply that it was Lucius' fault that he was captured?

Songfics aren't allowed here anyway. Hope this story gets reported. Not much of a loss.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh look... someone besides me thinks they have no love. Kinda makes you wonder if they ever did, you know? Maybe it's just me! Lol! No this was short, but really good. I loved it :)
Queen Mcfly chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Great song choice! And this story was super cute too! XD