Reviews for Ponyville Immigrants: A Lily Blossom Tale
Chris Gammon chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Looks like he's gone from being Dr. Whooves to Dr. Philly! Funny how he has to maintain friendships to keep the fabric of reality together.

And Pinkie Pie being responsible for the Parasprites makes sense, as the music she used to lead them away was the very same music at her first party. Foreshadowing? Hmmm...

I want a Dr. Whooves past fic now. Perhaps war with the Dapples? Now I'm just reaching for puns.
Eidolon Wisp chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Personally, I feel that one of the best things about MLP:FiM fanfiction is their potential to explore themes that the actual show doesn't, and you've certainly done that very well. The characterization is also good, with the OCs feeling just as fleshed-out as the canon characters.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Chris Gammon chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Rainbow Dash should be proud that she's Firefly's daughter, as everypony else only knows her from afar. So what if she had a doll of her, no pony else has one!

Poor Bubbly, her sister is only trying to look out for her. Though I'm curious what Fluttershy meant when she says she knows sisters. Something from her past too? Hmmm...

And Dr. Whooves better hope he wasn't followed. An abomination or alien invasion is the last thing Twilight needs right now!
Chris Gammon chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
I like when people add dimension to Princess Celestia. In the show, she always struck me as someone who commanded respect, yet just wanted everyone to be themselves around her. She even pranks those who try to hard to not be themselves.

But then you think back to her banishing her sister into the moon, as well as her pranks, and you see why /co/ paints her as a tyrant and a bitch. In the end, it makes her more believable, as she's the nicest princess you'll ever meet until you piss her off.

I had my own devices for Twilight, which you can see in my latest chapter. Just as Rainbow Dash brought them together, so to can she tear them apart.
Chris Gammon chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Thunderhoof, huh? For a moment I thought of the buffalo chief. But, Dash the daughter of Firefly? That makes sense. Lots of G1 ponies. One thing I wondered though, is why was it the G1 ponies could interact with humans while the newer ones act as if they don't exist? Does Dash's parentage hint that she knows of humans?

Wonder how Firefly died too. Thunderhoof sounds like quite the stud if Dash has a half sister unicorn. Should be interesting to see how she throws a wrench into the plans.
Chris Gammon chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Tokyoats and Neighpon! Very creative names. See, when you said you were looking for ideas, I thought of Hikkado, which was a type of Jaoanese pony.

Bubbly Delight is a better name for her than Ditzy Doo, as even that name could be taken as offensive. And it would figure Dash would be the one to call her Derpy. I blame South Park.

Keep up the story! I'm curious how Spike will handle the tea ceremony. And Twilight's hatred of bullies really adds a dimension to her. Makes me wonder what they did to her back then (prequel series?} I have plans of my own for Twilight (and Dash) soon.