Reviews for Learn, Truth, and Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Beautiful...just beautiful pal.
Plz make a sequel
Sonic155 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This was beautiful...truly beautiful. You, pal, deserve a golden medal!
AWESOMEROCKSTAR101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awe this is so cute! :)
xxTinaSparrow chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Okay, this was amazing. It's almost 3am right now, and it took everything I had not to scream "AWWW" This is SO sweet [': omg! [:
Mr. Ghost Cat chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I don't get it, where hell is all those over 100 of reviews? This story deserves more that 4 reviews!

Okay, not to talk about you little one-shot here~

This story has a very good structured (excuse me if this word is spelled wrong) plot, I've seen attempts at stories like this-like the author just types out the story-not really making the plot interesting and not knowing the out come of story, but this is VERY well done.
Skyelara chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
such a cute story :) I loved it. poor Amy having to go through that experience of almost being raped...luckily, Sonic got to her just in time! I can see why Sonic thought Amy would be afraid and terrifed of him in that form...she might have been a little shocked at first, but true love shines through! :) haha it just goes to show, you love someone for who they are, not what they look like...or what form they take :P But it was so cute. I loved her reaction of being mad at him for not telling her...and the kiss. too sweet. I loved the descriptions! It really painted a picture in my head of all the characters emotions. really, great job with this story! :)
CatX3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awwww i loved it! that was awesome! :favorites:
AmesPinkBoom chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
*sniff* that was beautiful *snff sniff* great job! :)