Reviews for Kamen Rider Chalice: Crystal City Chronicles
Patric chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
As long as chapters don't take so long I'm good
Patric chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Something tells me Hotaru will become Kamen Rider Leangle. Not that I'm complaining.
Zeltrax541 chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Great chapter.

Can't wait to read more of this story and for the Riders to get their Jack forms sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Curiouser and curiouser. Utopia or dystopia, that is the question of this fanfic. I am also wondering how Kyle and Amethyst are going to be as a couple? As well as how is Chalice going to convince the Sailor Senshi that they need to fight physically and if he is going to say anything about his home world and their media?
jmcdavid chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
So, it looks like Hotaru and Usa are smart enough to realize that if the same old methods don't do any good against new enemies, they should try using different methods to fight them.

Warning! Royal Class Peacock Undead detected!
Xivitai chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Poor Senshi, they're going to invite an Undead in their home... nah, who I'm kidding, I'm going to laugh so hard when they will find out his true face.
elementxt chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Come on 20 face paladin please update I like this story alot
EvanderAdvent chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
I think it would be really cool if Amethyst, Esmeraude, and Topazu become L'arc, Lance, and Glaive. Also, do you plan on bringing Luna and Artemis back into the story, and their child Diana, what about her?
NexusRider161 chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Wouldn't be surprised if Usa and Hotaru become L'arc and Lance, and that the Albino Joker would be Glaive, as usual.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Not bad.
Random Lurker chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Hmm. Two cliffhangers. Will Safir become Leangle? Will he get taken over?

Also, Isaka. Either Peacock Undead is dealing his way into the Royal Family's good graces, or Gaia Memories are about to insert themselves into the story. Both are scary prospects. If it's the latter, I applaud your guts in trying to cross 3 Rider series (Blade, Double, and Ryuki by way of Abyss) with Sailor Moon.
Stickaround chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Hey, if the leangle system is already there, does this means we gt to see the other riders? Glaive, Lance and Larc? Oh crap, that would be sweet!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
So, the Jack of Diamonds has started to make his move. I wonder what this master of puppets got in store for the senshi and royal family.

It seems that Usa is not the only one in the royal family isn't crazed about peace and order.
alf the explorer chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
Oh goody, it looks like a certain jack is up to his old tricks again.
kyugan chapter 12 . 1/20/2014