Reviews for Kamen Rider Chalice: Crystal City Chronicles
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 12 . 2/18
Peacock Undead will trick the Senshi, Saturn gains the Glaive Driver, Neo Moon will gain a new form based on her dark counterpart called Half Moon form, based on the time when the moon is in its half moon phase, capable of using negative energy, positive energy, and a mixture of both. Neo Queen Serenity will go off the deep end when she sees the Sailor Senshi and Endymon turn against her ways after they realize Saturn renounced her duty as a Senshi and became Kamen Rider Glaive because they are ineffective, and unnecessary, and just plain stupid. Those are my theories, please update soon!
Gundam Emperor00 chapter 12 . 1/14
Oh no, Isaka is finally going to act! The crusade of the Rider turn into a darker new level. Will they be able to defeat the Peacock Undead and his schemes?
guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
hey, bro can you please continue your fanfics, .great. and when will the other royals make an appear in your new chapters
Caucasus chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Oh man oh man I cannot believe this story still hadn't updated! Please now is the time for a new Leangle to show up!

Come on, I hope you can get back into this story since is very good.
ZGMF-X13A Providence chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Well very good chapter, is always nice to see more of this story. Now it would be time for the debut of Leangle... and since Isaka is showing up I guess thing are about to get bad for the Senshi...

A very good work this story so I hope it does get updated :3
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
More chapters please.
ARSLOTHES chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
really interesting concept, hope that it would be updated again in the future
Courier47 chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
I fucking love, it's doing very well for its self by all means.

I can't see any flaws in it, besides the small spacing issue, and that one bit were you wrote Rubedo? instead of garren.

Anyway, keep it up bud!
Glavie165 chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
More chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
You continue this story its good and I want to see how it ends.
Rockyweird chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I love where the story is going so far. I would like to see this story continue and see who becomes Kamen Rider Leangle and any other surprises. I know it's been a while and chances are there won't be another update at all, but I would love to see more. Like one of the Jokers or maybe even some of the movie riders like Kamen Rider Glaive.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
No one wants to read about your shitty gary-stu.
Cayden. D chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
Are you going to continue to make more chapters?
ZERO chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
Still no chapter 13?
IamBurden chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
You seem to make the 4 Aces feel a lot weaker than they should be. I always thought they were able to easily defeat any of the Royals yet your main characters have to do the opposite, seal an Ace then a Jack. Not that I mind, you have to advance the plot somehow. Other than that, you fic is as close to perfect as it gets. Please don't abandon this fic and continue, I would really like to read more of this. Plz update soon