Reviews for Kamen Rider Chalice: Crystal City Chronicles
EvanderAdvent chapter 12 . 3/3
I think it would be really cool if Amethyst, Esmeraude, and Topazu become L'arc, Lance, and Glaive. Also, do you plan on bringing Luna and Artemis back into the story, and their child Diana, what about her?
NexusRider161 chapter 12 . 1/26
Wouldn't be surprised if Usa and Hotaru become L'arc and Lance, and that the Albino Joker would be Glaive, as usual.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 12 . 1/24
Not bad.
Random Lurker chapter 12 . 1/23
Hmm. Two cliffhangers. Will Safir become Leangle? Will he get taken over?

Also, Isaka. Either Peacock Undead is dealing his way into the Royal Family's good graces, or Gaia Memories are about to insert themselves into the story. Both are scary prospects. If it's the latter, I applaud your guts in trying to cross 3 Rider series (Blade, Double, and Ryuki by way of Abyss) with Sailor Moon.
Stickaround chapter 12 . 1/23
Hey, if the leangle system is already there, does this means we gt to see the other riders? Glaive, Lance and Larc? Oh crap, that would be sweet!
So, the Jack of Diamonds has started to make his move. I wonder what this master of puppets got in store for the senshi and royal family.

It seems that Usa is not the only one in the royal family isn't crazed about peace and order.
alf the explorer chapter 12 . 1/20
Oh goody, it looks like a certain jack is up to his old tricks again.
kyugan chapter 12 . 1/20
Isaka...Isaka...Oh BOLLOCKS.
New Universe Returns chapter 10 . 1/20
Another review to Chapter 12: Turn 12.

I just hope that later on Mamoru, Hotaru and Usa can feel something bad, really really bad about Isaka.
KadoyaOkami chapter 12 . 1/19
... Well damn. Things are gonna go to crap fast. It HAS to be a certain Jack... ass, that is.
Majin Hentai X chapter 12 . 1/19
Oh snap looks like their is hope now they just need to dethrone and lock up Serenity and seal away the Evil Ginzuisho so it doesn't dumb down Neo Moon like it did her mother and the rest of the Senshi.

Isaka oh crap here come the artificial undead will there be a Youma undead now?
Tailsmo4ever chapter 12 . 1/19
It would appear that Serenity is stubborn beyond belief. She still believes that her way is the right way despite all the proof that says otherwise. And what's this? Isaka? This can only end badly.
stardrago chapter 12 . 1/19
Well, I'm glad that you had gotten over 100 reviews to this point, hopefully we can see more chapters on this story soon for this year.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 12 . 1/19
There's only one Isaka in the Blade series that we know...oh dear. Even Endymion is seeing reason.

Holy shit an update. FINALLY THE SPIDER UNDEAD IS SEALED! Leangle is coming!

Awesome stuff as usual Paladin.

Cheers to the next one.
with an m16 chapter 12 . 1/19
either it is the weather dopant or the jack of diamonds human form as this is blade i am betting the jack of diamonds because if it was the dopant then i question the W refrence