Reviews for Kamen Rider Chalice: Crystal City Chronicles
Courier47 chapter 12 . 12h
I fucking love, it's doing very well for its self by all means.

I can't see any flaws in it, besides the small spacing issue, and that one bit were you wrote Rubedo? instead of garren.

Anyway, keep it up bud!
Glavie165 chapter 12 . 5/9
More chapters!
You continue this story its good and I want to see how it ends.
Rockyweird chapter 1 . 4/14
I love where the story is going so far. I would like to see this story continue and see who becomes Kamen Rider Leangle and any other surprises. I know it's been a while and chances are there won't be another update at all, but I would love to see more. Like one of the Jokers or maybe even some of the movie riders like Kamen Rider Glaive.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/3
No one wants to read about your shitty gary-stu.
Cayden. D chapter 12 . 2/7
Are you going to continue to make more chapters?
ZERO chapter 12 . 1/11
Still no chapter 13?
IamBurden chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
You seem to make the 4 Aces feel a lot weaker than they should be. I always thought they were able to easily defeat any of the Royals yet your main characters have to do the opposite, seal an Ace then a Jack. Not that I mind, you have to advance the plot somehow. Other than that, you fic is as close to perfect as it gets. Please don't abandon this fic and continue, I would really like to read more of this. Plz update soon
Patric chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
As long as chapters don't take so long I'm good
Patric chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Something tells me Hotaru will become Kamen Rider Leangle. Not that I'm complaining.
Zeltrax541 chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Great chapter.

Can't wait to read more of this story and for the Riders to get their Jack forms sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Curiouser and curiouser. Utopia or dystopia, that is the question of this fanfic. I am also wondering how Kyle and Amethyst are going to be as a couple? As well as how is Chalice going to convince the Sailor Senshi that they need to fight physically and if he is going to say anything about his home world and their media?
jmcdavid chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
So, it looks like Hotaru and Usa are smart enough to realize that if the same old methods don't do any good against new enemies, they should try using different methods to fight them.

Warning! Royal Class Peacock Undead detected!
Xivitai chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Poor Senshi, they're going to invite an Undead in their home... nah, who I'm kidding, I'm going to laugh so hard when they will find out his true face.
elementxt chapter 12 . 5/1/2014