Reviews for Delayed
Belinda chapter 7 . 3/9
Why did you stop? Its been four years, I think an update is due.
Jane Owen chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
But if he hasn't built up an immunity yet, wouldn't he die by the iocane powder? And how did he get it in the first place?
Jane Owen chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I am so excited! This is the fanfic I have been planning on writing for years now, but I've never gotten around to it. Now I don't "have" to ;-). This is great! I could never figure out why no one else wanted to know what happened during those five years...

So far I am loving what you are doing with this fic. Your writing is superb and you are a wonderful storyteller. I can't wait to read more!
Pica Britanica chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This is fantastic. You have a really great story in the making here. I can't wait to read on. Princess Bride is one of my favourite stories, and I've always wondered about those years in between. You've done a phenomenal job so far. Please update soon.
Mags
evi ive chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I hope you come back to finish the story. You've got talent.
evi ive chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I've been looking for a Westley pov. Thank you
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
I like it.
smallpaperstars chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Haha! Love Roberts! He reminds me of a crochety old science teacher I had once, who doesn't really care what you think of him. He's hilarious! Poor Westley. It's sweet to think that the only thing that keeps him going is Buttercup.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
This is interesting. It is good to know what Westley did all those years. It makes me glad that you show that all weren't roses. Hope to read more soon!
Brynn Pleione chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
I thought Herbart was Inigo for a little while.
rakscha chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
This story is perfect in so many ways. I really wanna know what happend to Wesley so I really enjoy the story.

Please, write more.
1fanfiction1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love westley's character!
1fanfiction1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
It's awesome! i love the way you compared Jack to an R.O.U.S :) have to say, I don't think any swearing is necessary but other that that great! I've been waiting for this chapter for AGES! keep writing! :)
Luvvvvvv it chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Plz continue ur story no1 ever writes here anymore
Souzousei chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love how you portrayed Roberts. This is absolutely great. :)