Reviews for Is Love Only Wanted? Or Needed?
Idiot chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Ohmyfreakinggodyou'reback! -le glomps- Whoops. Gomen. Yeah, the idiot's back, aha. Just call me Alice, I guess. c: I have just kinda sorta fallen back in love with this fanfic. It was definitely worth the year-long-wait. I love love love it . c:
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Getting really good. Please update soon :D
KKataang4eva chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Hello! Just started reading your story this morning and i loved it! I love your characters and how the host club isnt too OOC. Well maybe Kyoya a little - oh yeah, you spelled his name wrong - but how much do we really know about Kyoya anyways? When Izumi left Hikaru i just about freaked. Me: You dont want him? I'LL TAKE HIM! *latches onto Hikarus arm* anyway, your writing style is good and i like the description you put into this. I do however miss TamaxHaru. J'adore that couple. Umm what else...? Uhh... I dont know... I just know that i like it and the twins are probably my favorite OCs in this story. Keep going! Looking foreward to your next update! OH, and i want a virtual vanilla cake! XD
Stay Flamin'
Luna
whydoyoucookie chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
Very cute!:3
tshirtartsniffer chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
LOVED IT! So great to be reading this again!
Roses-are-in-Bloom chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
awwww poor Emi :(

great to have you back! I missed reading this story! :)

chocolate :3 :3
SirAvery chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Oh mi gatos! You're alive! Rejoice! Hahaha :) Aww poor Emi. Love the chapter, hoping the update won't take as long? Update soon!
RANDOM FOX GRRL chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
WELL? ARE YOU JUDT GONNA LEAVE IT LIKE THAT? COME ON! ADD MORE STUFF BEFORE I SICK MY DINOSAUR ON YOU! JK ABOUT THE DINO :)
RANDOM FOX GRRL chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOO! I SMELL AN EVIL PLAN COMING ON! I AM A FOX GRRL YOU KNOW!
RANDOM FOX GRRL chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
OH. MY. GOMEN! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! THE MALL COPS ARE AFTER HIKARU! LET'S JOIN 'EM! JK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! :-D
RANDOM FOX GRRL chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
U R AN AMAZING WRITER! BUT, Should we follow the rumors? Or should we not? That is the question. . . . Sometimes you have to follow them for dire times like this chapter, sometimes you don't.
Maybe. . . . ok, here is what i think of justin, heehee no offense MMEF, but i put his name in lower case because i think that justin is a low life who NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND STOP HARRASSING THE YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAT WE ARE! So, as you might see from my screen name, that i am a girl. I am just trying to save all of the poor young women who are all virgins out there. . . .
RANDOM FOX GRRL chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
LOVED THE BEGINNING AUTHORS NOTE! HILARIOUS! ROTFL LOL! I SWEAR, I MUST HAVE DIED OF LAUGHING!
Lily chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Hikaru should have just gotten himself a pair of balls, stuck them on and endured the teasing for his love! -.- aww poor them! yay kyoya! n damn it kaoru! ever listened to disney's kiss the girl by ashley tisdale? ya shouldve listened! LOLololol! jkjk disregard my ranting! xD I LOVE this story! each of the characters are charismatic in their own way! love it n definitely looking forward the next chapters!

~WRITINGisINmyBLOOD

(too lazy to sign in xD)
Sammy chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
I can't wait till the next chapter. I love your story line and I look forward to what will happen. :)

Please add more soon!
TG-turntechGodhead chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
Aaawwwww :(. Poor Hikaru and Izumi! And Kaoru... So much going on! Kyouya kissing Emi, a guy who likes Kaoru's crush coming along, etc! Update soon por favor :D