Reviews for Walking Out on Destiny
That's it. You have inspired me to write a story featuring a good Hojo. Thank you.
Fuck Lucrecia, but Hojo needs to remain alive! For once in my life I find myself liking the good doctor!
I know I can't be the only one who had a really soft spot for a redeemed Hojo.
I've been waiting forever for the next chapter! I know life gets busy but pleeeeeeease come back! Or at least give some closure if you lost inspiration.

I'll bribe you with cookies..
Nirome chapter 38 . 7/20
Aaaaah, I totall love this story! I just discovered it and cannot believe that I haven't got to it earlier. It's totally fabulous and I love how you have real characters there with emotions, flaws, history and how is doesn't revolve about one person but how everyone's personality and decisions are influencing the story. And best is that the story is unpredictable!
I am looking forward to following chapters and how the story unfolds and how the lifes of Cloud/Sephiroth and Genesis and Reno/Tseng and Vincent and Hojo and all the others are gonna turn out.
Wish you looots of ideas and strength to write It makes us, as your readers, very happy
Queen Fenrir chapter 38 . 6/4
JesuS IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT ISSSS? If it is then oooooooohhh boy dis gon be gif :)))
Come on VinCENT GET UR HEAD IN THE GAME
Angry Penguins chapter 38 . 5/31
I just binge read this and I wasn't ready for this. I just want some happy fun time but now I'm too invested in your characters. Their development and the plot is so good; everything thing is so well balanced, whether that be politics, romance, or family. This is one of the best fics I have every read. Thank you for writing it and I hope you update soon!
No one chapter 21 . 5/3
I'm sorry, but... this is some kind of Lucrecia Crescent hate fic. Seriously, she's not like that!
I was hoping to see some development in her character! But no, she's just the villain, she's there only to be the bad guy. Lame! Please, you have to try harder! I really like this story, but when... well... when you put Lucrecia in that way is just... Ugh! I like the way you make the characters (Specially Lady ShinRa), all but Lucrecia! Please, um... try to make her IN the character.
Riverseithr chapter 38 . 4/22
Oh my god I have missed this fic so bad. Thank you for updating and I really enjoyed everything in here. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Gumosia chapter 38 . 4/22
Epick
2maluv chapter 38 . 4/19
Freaking amazing epic fic here! Loved it all! The different pairings are so fascinating cause you see how they shape the person, so even though I'm a massive Seph/Cloud shipper reading about Zack/Cloud and Seph/everyone was still so interesting (it did help that it's SC end game though haha). And Hojo is so so interesting here, it's the first time I've read a fic where he isn't automatically the evil villain and I must say I'm loving it. The whole Turk storyline is also so interesting and absolutely loving Seph and Tseng as brothers!

Can't wait for more! :)
Azure Lovely Tama chapter 38 . 4/17
OH GOSH GLAD YOUR BACK ! I've checked this story every other day to see if you updated and here you are! I freakin loved the Vincent and hojo in this chapter they're my favorite part ! Then everyone else falls awesome at writing this story that has me hooked since I started reading it a few years ago. Cant wait for the next update!
NinjaDai chapter 38 . 4/4
OMG YES! VIJO! PLEASE! MORE HOCENT! HOJOxVINCENT! UPDATE PLEASE, PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

P.s: sorry for the caps. I love this story so much. Kawaii HojoxVincent! 3
im ur misconception chapter 38 . 3/31
*Throws self on bed giggling happily while rolling about and hugging sephy body pillow* THANK YOU so much for the update. I was actually just thinking about PMing you again to check in and see how you are doing. But this answers it all and some good plot bunnies to boot. Also it helped inspire me on my Silver Memories story, and have over half of hte next chapter done and all of the next chapter p[lanned out.
Dementia The Bloody chapter 38 . 3/31