Reviews for Walking Out on Destiny
Riddle Wraith chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
I'm really liking this more sane Hojo. I'm also hoping that things work out the way he wants them to (meaning he finds a viable cure for the madness as that could only help Sephiroth in the long run and then leaves that bitch).
silverlady10 chapter 38 . 9/22/2016
wooot. i cant wait for the next chapter. i like it! and i need to rest my eyes now. i have't stop reading since i started reading 3 days ago. HOJO/VINCENT like it!
BorderlineInsanity chapter 38 . 8/28/2016
What a helluva place to stop.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
That's it. You have inspired me to write a story featuring a good Hojo. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
Fuck Lucrecia, but Hojo needs to remain alive! For once in my life I find myself liking the good doctor!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
I know I can't be the only one who had a really soft spot for a redeemed Hojo.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/14/2016
I've been waiting forever for the next chapter! I know life gets busy but pleeeeeeease come back! Or at least give some closure if you lost inspiration.

I'll bribe you with cookies..
Nirome chapter 38 . 7/20/2016
Aaaaah, I totall love this story! I just discovered it and cannot believe that I haven't got to it earlier. It's totally fabulous and I love how you have real characters there with emotions, flaws, history and how is doesn't revolve about one person but how everyone's personality and decisions are influencing the story. And best is that the story is unpredictable!
I am looking forward to following chapters and how the story unfolds and how the lifes of Cloud/Sephiroth and Genesis and Reno/Tseng and Vincent and Hojo and all the others are gonna turn out.
Wish you looots of ideas and strength to write It makes us, as your readers, very happy
Queen Fenrir chapter 38 . 6/4/2016
JesuS IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT ISSSS? If it is then oooooooohhh boy dis gon be gif :)))
Come on VinCENT GET UR HEAD IN THE GAME
Angry Penguins chapter 38 . 5/31/2016
I just binge read this and I wasn't ready for this. I just want some happy fun time but now I'm too invested in your characters. Their development and the plot is so good; everything thing is so well balanced, whether that be politics, romance, or family. This is one of the best fics I have every read. Thank you for writing it and I hope you update soon!
No one chapter 21 . 5/3/2016
I'm sorry, but... this is some kind of Lucrecia Crescent hate fic. Seriously, she's not like that!
I was hoping to see some development in her character! But no, she's just the villain, she's there only to be the bad guy. Lame! Please, you have to try harder! I really like this story, but when... well... when you put Lucrecia in that way is just... Ugh! I like the way you make the characters (Specially Lady ShinRa), all but Lucrecia! Please, um... try to make her IN the character.
Riverseithr chapter 38 . 4/22/2016
Oh my god I have missed this fic so bad. Thank you for updating and I really enjoyed everything in here. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Gumosia chapter 38 . 4/22/2016
Epick
2maluv chapter 38 . 4/19/2016
Freaking amazing epic fic here! Loved it all! The different pairings are so fascinating cause you see how they shape the person, so even though I'm a massive Seph/Cloud shipper reading about Zack/Cloud and Seph/everyone was still so interesting (it did help that it's SC end game though haha). And Hojo is so so interesting here, it's the first time I've read a fic where he isn't automatically the evil villain and I must say I'm loving it. The whole Turk storyline is also so interesting and absolutely loving Seph and Tseng as brothers!

Can't wait for more! :)
Azure Lovely Tama chapter 38 . 4/17/2016
OH GOSH GLAD YOUR BACK ! I've checked this story every other day to see if you updated and here you are! I freakin loved the Vincent and hojo in this chapter they're my favorite part ! Then everyone else falls awesome at writing this story that has me hooked since I started reading it a few years ago. Cant wait for the next update!