Reviews for Walking Out on Destiny
attagirljr chapter 37 . 7h
Welcome back! Thank you for another amazing chapter!
TasogareNoRavel chapter 37 . 7h
I'm so happy that You're back! I love this story so much! Thank You for not abandoning this fantastic fanfiction.
bloodshound chapter 37 . 10h
RL can be a real bastard huh. In any case, welcome back.
Kryshna chapter 37 . 6/26
I have read this story quite a few times and each time I forget just how much this story tugs at the heart strings. Please continue?
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 25 . 3/15
Okay I'm really starting to like 'good' Hojo and as for the Vincent X Hojo I'm perfectly okay with it. XD
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 8 . 3/12
I would be exactly like Gen lol and I do not trust Lucretzia at all
Cremage chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
I really need to read more of this fiction. It's been a while since the last update, and I really want to know if you planed to continue it or if it was a dead project.
Soluzek chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
I am loving this story, but just had to stop and say Dom Wallace is an awesome character!
Fanun chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I’m in love with Turk Vincent. His characterization is done so well, great job! Also, I kind of felt bad for tiny Sephiroth so it was a relief Vincent got custody over him. It's an interesting beginning and I'll definitely return for more. Happy writing!
Neleothesze chapter 37 . 8/12/2014
I love how much work and care you put into every character's portrayal. I love how flawed and human they all are. I'm going to miss Lady ShinRa and ...I think, somehow, she's going to be a head-canon for FFvii...well, as the strong lady who died birthing Rufus and how, with that, a lot of shit hit the fan.
I'm one of the people looking forward to a possible relationship between Vincent and Tseng if they ever understand each-other better but, as much as I normally hate Hojo... I find myself rooting for him here.. and hope he gets his cure (even if that's the only happy ending he gets)
I'm glad Cloud and Sephiroth are getting closer. *Your* characters are easy to fall in love with and I found myself paying more attention to all the varied relationships in WOoD than any TV series I've watched. :)
I hope this story is still ongoing and I'll follow it just in case. It was a real gem. :)
Queen Fenrir chapter 37 . 6/3/2014
Dear Akino Hakume,

I have been reading this story over the course of this past week and I would like to say a few things about it.

Firstly, I can confidently say that this is, hands down, the best fan fiction that I have ever read, and I have read several hundreds over the course of a several years.
The pacing...it is magical to say the least. The careful development of these characters have nearly convinced me that this was the way that they were in the Final Fantasy VII games.

Vincent's character has been created with such a delicate touch, slowly working though his Turk years, not missing a single details about those around him,veven down to minute details such as how he moves his eyes or the ways that he communicates before he was 'killed' and after he 'came back to life'. Personally, although I might be drowned in a barrel by the fangirls for saying this, I would love to see some Vincent and Yuffie (being the fact that it is one of the very few hetero pairings that I enjoy), but you might already have grand designs for a pairing with Vincent. I look forward to what you have in store.

The method that Sephiroth's character was created with has remained, this exquisite eye to detail has prevented these troublesome 'plot holes' from forming. I can effortlessly understand why his character has done what he has done and what he is doing. The smiles from me came from the fact that you even went as far back as Sephiroth's childhood to create the character he is now, effortlessly incorporating Vincent's influence into his life.

I am particularly fond of Tseng's character, admiring the way that you developed him from childhood as well. His mannerisms perfectly explain his character and his ephemeral romantic encounters with Reno are perfectly executed, not missing a detail with his reactions and responses. I laughed slightly when Sephiroth bluntly stated that Tseng may or may not have a hair pulling fetish.

But I very much have to say this right now. You have managed to make me like Hojo, thus in turn hating Lucrecia (she reeks of bitch). You created a back story to him that has explained his demeanour and mannerisms with a keen eye. Each ridiculously stupid thing he does is within reason of explanation of reclusive genius.

I really could write about eight hundred thousand words about this, but my hand is beginning to ache, so I'll keep the rest brief.
Genesis- I fall off my chair laughing at his antics.
Cloudy- He's adorable. There really isn't much else to be said. Sephiroth him.
Rosso- I was under the assumption that she was going to be a primal bitch, but to my pleasant surprise, she is lovely.
Zack- That puppy...just...*fangirls*
Cid- Gotta love him and his crude mouth. Lovely character development.
Cloud's Mother- One of the most 'WTF!?' characters I have had the pleasure to read
Reno- That refined ragamuffin has made me smile more than a few times.
Turks- Oh, I have an emotional attachment to every single one of them.

*mumbling* Your spelling mistakes sometimes confuse me...I apologise..
Overall, I thoroughly enjoy this story and I look forward to further plot bunnies and development.

Keep putting your heart on paper,

Alyssa (Where my heart should be)
RenoRenjiRed chapter 37 . 5/22/2014
This is one if the best fan fics I have ever read! I am absolutely in love with the characters! The descriptions are perfect! I can't wait for the next part! Make it soon please please please!
StrikeLightning chapter 37 . 1/31/2014
This was... Amazing. I adore this fic. I see all sorts of heartbreak approaching, and I feel like at some point Sephy has to fall off the wagon too. Can't forget the lovely Jenova.
AngealXZack has always been pretty canon for me. It's not that I don't like him with Cloud, because I do, but SephirothXCloud is my OTP (after SasuNaru) and so I can never truly agree with anything less. As for Vincent and Tseng, they're not so easy for me. VincentXTseng is flawlessly fabulous, but I have to say, in this fic I'm really feeling HojoXVincent, partly because I like RenoxTseng, but I have to bring Rufus into the equation because I'm so used to seeing him with Reno, but now I see him with Tseng too.
I hated Lucrecia, but I don't know she hasn't done anything too awful in a while. Maybe I just hated the way Vince loved her. Anyway, whatever the ending pairs are, I'll be happy I think.
I have to say again, this really is one of the best fics I've ever read. But I've read so many who suddenly went on hiatus (me being a hypocrite I do it all the time) so I beg of you. Please update soon and please let Seph keep Cloud. I want that little Cloudy-wolf on his knees calling him master just like Jenova promised, yeah.
Fabulous darling, just fabulous.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
'If anyone starts singing, I'm setting the whole place on fire' not gonna lie. I laughed. Aw Hojo. He's my most hated character and yet this version of him makes me pity and like him. I still think Lucrecia is a bitch either way I really hope Sephiroth shoves Masamune down her throat.
kikipiggy chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
I love this fic! It's amazingly well written! I hope you get new chapters up!