Reviews for The Sea Labyrinth
jackieisdacaptain chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Omg! Please finish this! It is incredible and I must read it!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
Fiona12690 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Love it. This chapter was amazing, just as the others. If this was a book in my hand I would never be able to put it down. Update very soon!

SaradocCraver101 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
hatter sammy chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I like it.

can't wait to read more.

updat soon.
Javana chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Wow! This is great! I can't wait to read more.
PiffPoffSplash chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is such a refreshing story! It's nice to find something different floating around. The characterization is awesome and the writing is beautiful. I have to read the second chapter when I come back home. Nice job.
Fiona12690 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Loved it. I just wonder what Teague's going to do once he finds out that Jack is going with Flint. Loving this story, update soon!

Redtail53 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
YAY! Moar cursed treasure!

The thick plotens... er... the ...plot thickens. ...

And just so you know, this was the face I made when I saw the update in my email: 8D

and I wasn't disappointed either. ;]

Keep it up, and I hope to see more soon.
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Brillient story so far. I'm hoping you update soon. Lets just say this is becoming my favorite POTC story already.

Redtail53 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I wanna know why no ones taken the time to review on this story. Cause I'll bet every buck I own that they have no good reason to give this story anything but raving reviews. Now, I don't review a lot on stories anymore thanks to my busy life, but when I do, it means the stories are too good to pass up.

I be addin' this to me alert an' favorites list. I look forward to readin' more of this story, and 'opefully soon, matey.

Fair winds to ye!