Reviews for Forced Marriage
carrie88ac chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Please update before I cry i love this fanfiction i mean love love love it
Mimi02 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Why didn't you make another chapter in like 2 years? I've been waiting for the next chapter for like forever. Please write a new one
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Please update soon
Rin Kagamine chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
I want the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Pardon me, would you mind terribly if I asked for a new chapter? I know it's been about two years, but a girls gotta dream right?
Sakura Touko chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
What is next cahpter? I'm getting excited
nightcorelover09 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Hi u might not see this or just pass by it but i like your story hope u will write more o and just a sugestoin (not trying to be mean) mabey u could put in a short paragrah or something about lyra and silver cause i also love that shipping and i want to see what u could do with it cause your like amazing and all that thanks for listening just a sugestoin ")
Harmone chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
The end of chapter2 and the part when N said, "Do you trust me?" sorta reminded me of the disney version of aladin right before they sang "a whole new world" was that movie an insperation for that part?
iWhitie chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
OH SNAP! OH SNAP! WHATS WRONG! :o
kelour chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
*gasps*
An Inconvenient Arrival chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I THINK ITS JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN THE HARRY POTTER SERIES! PLEASE CONTINUE
iWhitie chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
NOO! FRIKEN TOUKO! WHAT THE HELL? LISTEN TO N! COME ON! HE DIDN'T FINISH! I KNOW IT! COME ON! Grr...

I'm pissed now. Lol

Update soon (:
The M.H.T.of R chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Hmm, that chapter was a little Sueish... 0.o Oh the horror! Idk but I think you should do something about it. The OC (Irene I believe it was)was the worst, but they all were. Not trying to offend you, just telling it the way I see it.
kelour chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
The Fading Author congradulates you for nearly getting 100 reviews!

thanks for the chapter and i can't wait for the rest.

and feel better.

(_)
milesnerdworth chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
OH NOES!N,bad timing Touko!...ZOMG!Its just like on the game,on the ferris wheel!Hahaha,i caught that...

Yay!Touya found someone!He's not lonely anymore!:)))

Great chapter,can't wait for the next update!