Reviews for Sweet Tooth
Phantom the Master Thief chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Please continue, it's soooo good!
Junichi chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you updated! You have no idea how sad I was to see this fic abandoned after only a single chapter. I'm going to wait for next ones no matter how long it will take you to post them
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Yuri x Luke has always been something that positively boggled my mind but interested me all the same (or all the more?) I hope you continue writing this fic! It's probably one of the best ones with this pairing

I'm really curious as to what Guy meant about Luke... So Luke's been sneaking out to manage the shop? That's kind of cute and ... crap is probably going to happen : And while I'm not a big fan of "First sight looove!" I'm rather eager for this future pairing to get along and get going XD

I hope you update soon! Thanks for writing!
Dark Elfie chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally updating this story, I had been waiting since the first chapter. the story had me hooked from the very beginning. keep up the good work.
kai-neko11 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Yay! Thank you for updating! (at last...?)
I thought it was abandoned and dead but! you proved that my guess is wrong :D
I'll/We'll be patient until Aug. 2 I guess
Don't push yourself too hard, I'm glad that you haven't lost your interest in this story completely... (?: Did you lost your interest in the pairing too? )
kai-neko11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Please Continue this! Its cute and all! :3

Its just not noticed by some people yet but I have a feeling that this will be a very good story :D
randomperson chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
dude, you MUST continue this!
watergirl480 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So cute! You must keep going with this!
Tinkle The Bunny chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Yuri/Luke is my favorite crossover pairing! Even though I'm a LukexTear sort of person, I love their reactions with each other. Sorry that sounded weird. Please update!
Gears Dipped in Red Ink chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
No matter how many times i read it over i always enjoy it to the fullest! :)
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
! I think I like this crack pairing XD The story is off to a great start, and most of the background is established. I hope you keep writing on the story sometime~

Thanks for writing?
whatever chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
please continue! i love this pairing! though i can't help but like lukextear but what ever. I wish you best of luck!
magicalboyhiro chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awwww!~ This has to be my favorite crossover yaoi couple ever. even though i love luke and my sister loves yuri. i wanna read more!~
Boogie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I just finished fishing up some Yuri/Luke pics at pixiv and then I find this.

Update please?
apollo-gize chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I have to say, I'm very excited that there's a Yuri/Luke fanfiction (for that fixation, I blame Pixiv). I really like the roles you have given each of them, and how this AU(?) is folding out.

At first, I was having a smidgen of trouble deciding if this /was/ AU earlier in the story, so perhaps a bit of clarification is in order? (I was well aware by the mention of the mayor, guns, and electronic lights.) But yes! I'm very looking forward to see what happens with this setting.

Personally, I found the use of "fricken" in the fourth paragraph a bit out of place, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens with Luke and the "criminal" he's keeping in his home now~

Keep up the good work! :3