Reviews for LoveyDovey And A Duck Pond
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
AWWW I love Uzura so cute And FAKIR CARES AWWWW
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very cute. Uzura was a terrific character in the story being so childish and innocent when Duck/Ahiru could no longer be. - Lovey-dovey Fakiru all the way! XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
EndlessDevotionx chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Uzura is my FAVORITE character and this pairing happens to be my favorite pairing. I loved it alot, it made me smile, and I can see myself reading this again in the future.

Great Job!
Ink Runs Through My Veins chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG! This is adorable zura! Uzura is so funny and cute in a naive innocent way. Great job at bringing that out! Nice work.

Sacred Silver Goddess
anon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
cute cute cute cute cute! adorable, in character story. i love!
alpacagirl18 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
D Uzura always made me happy.

I just watched the last episode of P.T. and I think that this should be the actual ending for the story!

D Keep writing, zura! D
SO CUTE! -zura
WingedSmasher chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So very Wonderful and Cute x3
Chattykitkat chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
aw that's so cute! and I love your writing! I can feel the loneliness and love coming from the story when I read it!
JustPlaincarl chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Uzura's so cute! Great story!
LuchiaLayton chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love Princess tutu! I finished it on Friday. It was very good, but I think Fakir and Duck should have kissed when they were dancing the pas de duex in the lake. Why did the stupid pendant have to fall of and ruin the freaking moment! I also don't think Duck should have stayed a duck. Anyway, thank you for helping Duck and Fakir have a happy ending and teaching Uzura the meaning of lovey-dovey. Zura.
macchime chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw...this is Uzura on the computer writing, right? I know I am. I'm always never right. IF THAT'S YOU UZURA SAY ZURA! (caught 'cha now...)

It's adorable! Gonna need to read this again and stop myself from adding -zura onto my sentences at school...having a hard 'nuff time stopping saying -desu at the end of my sentences...
blackprinses7 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is really original and cuteeee, zura:)