Reviews for arsenic, actually
Nana chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved this so much! _
TheNoodleQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
your NnoNel fics are amazing, i love how Nel was in this fic and the whole idea of them as agents infiltrating a party to get plans. i loved how she wouldn't return to the base without her partner and how worried she was over whether Nnoitra would return or not.

your fics are amazing and so are you! :3
Animecookie13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Aww! Really good! loved the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was amazing; I love the dynamic you created here. :D
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow I really enjoyed this! It was interesting reading about these two un that kind of setting. Great job and yay fir the mini hints of ichiruki and ginran :)
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha...yes. Yes. Just...yes. Nel is so badass. Yes.
oceaning chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was, wonderful, so full of awesome details and you should seriously stick with writing these amazing Nnoitra and Nel stories, because you're JUST that awesome.

Just do us a favor, and NEVER EVER stop writing.
You have a talent, do it for its rightful use. :)
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
The beginning was pretty funny :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
God! I love how you wrote this, I love this pairing and..and.. Damn, that was just perfect?
naoto-san chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Okay here's the deal; I've spent most of my evening reading nnoinel fics of your's. And they are good. No good is not good enough, they're smashing. Well good, whatever!

Either way this story made me crack and actually review because wow you're good. I feel like you really understand this couple and it makes me happy because that makes the fics so much better.

So thank you! I really appreciate your stories, a lot.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I would honestly love to see your Tumblr.

Your writing style reminds me of Tarantino's movies.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Terrific :D

I especially liked the beginning, when Nel and Ichigo were bantering. Also, it's cute how Nel pushes Nnoitra because she was worried about him.

Please keep it up!
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Nel could be fun to write. You're just not trying hard enough. kidding.

I'm really curious about what happened when Nel ran, because it was confusing but I was glad she stayed because if she didn't, what else could she have done? Nothing.

And I like how Nnoitra wouldn't put up with her - not that he ever did.

And I want him to be alive. So much.

This could easily have been a longer piece. I'd enjoy seeing it expanded - backstory, nextstory - but I'd be selling you short if I didn't admit that the oneshot style is part of your writing charm.

This story is very gripping both in the simplicity and in the range of emotion you allow to show. It runs a gamut without being trite or implausible, and I think that's strong.

Write moar now, plz.
Metal-Blondie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Amazing. I actually dislike Nnoitra, but somehow you managed to get him likeable without making him OOC. Verrry nice, and good story :D You're an awesome writer, too!

- M-B
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I absolutely ADORED this. I love your take on Ichigo and Renji - Nel's interactions with Ichigo were priceless - and how you tied everything together.

This piece has a wonderful feel to it - it kind of reminded me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith - in a good way! The atmosphere is lovely, and your characterization, as always, is flawless.

Your use of little flashbacks/memories was very effective - I'll be honest: I would have loved to see more of their backstory. Also, it's a great tribute to NoiNel: much of their story lies in their history, after all.

Your little reminders, 'Nel was not a violent person ... but she could be cruel,' were gorgeous an put in just the right places. Thank you for that: it brings to the forefront that Nel, despite how she is often portrayed, has a darker, tougher side too.

'There was a lovely twitch in his right eye that Nel had never seen before—had he always reacted to her indifference like this?'

Beautiful, that line.

The hotel scene was fantastic. I love how you showed that Noitora, too, can change, if he wants to - also, the fact that here, Nel was the one provoking him is wonderful.

I didn't really understand this, though: 'She stood in the crook of Nnoitra's arm, and pretended that the feel of his arms around her waist made her giddy instead of dirty.'

I got the sentiment behind it, but why would it make her feel dirty? Is it because she still hates the way she responds to him?

My favorite part were these lines:

'She thought it was very, very odd that Nnoitra had suddenly relaxed, lips pulling up into an amused sneer.

"Go," he muttered out of the side of his mouth.

Nel's jaw dropped as she hissed "Are you crazy?"

"Princess," he nearly snarled. "Go."'

I loved those.

Again, thank you so much for writing this. And - not to be pushy, but I would love to see more from you.