Reviews for Next to You
Amigoyusuf chapter 1 . 8/3
İm türkish and translate that: konuşmaları ayrı bir paragrafa koysan daha iyi olurdu. Ve bu çok güzel bi hikaye
k fwd jd co chapter 6 . 2/24
Not cool man not cool
Jc0602 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
To anyone who is wondering where to find the next part of the story, go to Bluetech's account and look at his archive. He's the one who continues it.
blulovesjewal37 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Okami50789 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I found this on deviantart origonaly and then found the rest on here.
Okami50789 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I'm HEARTBROKEN with what I have read in the story, AND NO! I am very much enjoying reading, though I'm angry at Jewel...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Oh.. Thought you were a girl.. I mean I'm new here and all so.. Don't exactly know that much about who the story tellers really are :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Aww! I loved it!
FUCK chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
Homework-The Candy chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Wow... I did not see that coming!
Fang87k chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Amazing chapter, DEFIANTLY didn't see that ending, you sir are a amazing writer. This story is 100% gold
Fang87k chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Another great chapter!
I am still wary of Ronaldo, but I suppose that's sort of the point. Keep up your amazing writing!
Fang87k chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I just started this and it is just pure amazing... GOOD job, keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I don't have many friends...
The backup chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Ok so wrighters block ... Yeah that's the worst ! Well let's come up with an ending . So lets say jewel finally gets pregnant blu still kinda freaking out then all blu's friends come and find the eggs and congratulate them .then jewels old bully shows up needs help then jewel is torn between the fact that the bully had beaten her and her better judgement to help her (she needed help she was shot jewel did not know blu told her the birds name and that she needed help ) so took her to Linda .unfortunately did it her self the bully turned out to bully jewel because well she was jelious and her dad beat her and her mom. HOPE THIS HELPS I hate wrighters block so just whright the chapter will be thanks enough!